for The Slytherin Champion

2/12 c10 sakurhita
I love it, I wait for the next chapter
1/6 c10 4Lily-Potter8
Loved this story goes it's continued.
5/3/2020 c1 Aurora
It's Apollo, not Apollon. Search online if you're not sure.
3/22/2020 c10 the itty bitty shitty
omg PLEASE UPDATE
10/4/2019 c10 10HarryPotter4Ever-celia
Ooh this one was good, although it was short. Looking forward to how you do the third task.
10/4/2019 c9 HarryPotter4Ever-celia
Ooh, so Dumbledore knows about Crouch. I like how fast you're going with this. I hope there's more of a story after the Tournament, though, I really like this.
10/4/2019 c8 HarryPotter4Ever-celia
Seriously? Crabbe and Goyle too? Neville I get because he's really good with plants but I'm surprised that they are also demigods, considering they're not really good people in canon.
10/4/2019 c7 HarryPotter4Ever-celia
Aww, why is Hermione being so rude? I really liked what you did with the Yule Ball, though, it was cute to have them just go somewhere nice. I thought shadow traveling was only a Hades thing? Anyway another great chapter.
10/4/2019 c6 HarryPotter4Ever-celia
Ooh fun, some Lupin and Sirius action. I love "half-blood demi-whatever," that sounds exactly like Sirius. I wonder why the bulls came to Hogwarts.
10/4/2019 c5 HarryPotter4Ever-celia
Aww I hate that she can't tell anyone. I really hope Harry can make up with Ron and Hermione. And did Dumbledore seriously just tell them, without Moody having to get involved? That's kind of weird, but okay.
10/4/2019 c4 HarryPotter4Ever-celia
Aww I love that you're including Remus in this too and he's very accepting of her. I love Remus. Selene is such a strong character too.
10/4/2019 c3 HarryPotter4Ever-celia
I love the idea of her being nice to Neville and Luna, and also Neville as a demigod. I've never read a Neville demigod story before, but I really like his character. I'm curious, how did Selene get placed in Slytherin? To me it seems that although she is ambitious, most of her other behaviors seem more similar to Hufflepuff or Gryffindor. I'm interested to read more.
10/4/2019 c2 HarryPotter4Ever-celia
Aww, I don't like that Hermione doesn't believe him. I like Selene though.
10/4/2019 c1 HarryPotter4Ever-celia
Oh, I like how this is starting. I read another Slytherin champion story a few days ago but not a PJO crossover. I'm excited for this one.
7/13/2019 c5 aradia1967
loved the update keep up the great work
18 Page 1 2 Next »