for All The Things They Didn't Say

8/25/2019 c5 Guest
Ah and we got in between movies! So great to see what happens in between the films.
8/18/2019 c5 soph
hi! loved the update. reading your interpretation of what went on between them between movies 2&3 was so good. thanks again and can’t wait for the next update!
8/14/2019 c3 Guest
Please keep it up! I am loving this!
8/11/2019 c4 2screamkwean
“dewey falls in love with her all over again” brb im not crying i just have a lil dewey in my eye thank you for this it’s so good can’t wait for more
7/29/2019 c1 Guest
I am loving this! Hope you keep it up!
7/28/2019 c3 soph
hi again i really loved this chapter and im excited to see Dewey’s POV of the second film!
7/21/2019 c2 soph
omg! was so excited to see you updated! this is so cute and sad at the same time i always feel bad for dewey and how he must’ve felt after reading her book. thanks for this hope you update soon :)
7/16/2019 c1 soph
i love this and was so happy to see that there was a new gale/dewey story on here finally! i hope you’ll continue and do others throughout the rest of the series :)
7/15/2019 c1 soph
i really love this. i love gale and dewey and it’s so nice to see someone finally writing some stories about them lol. but this was amazing. i hope you continue and maybe do some for the sequels! :)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service