for Harry and Vampire

1/23 c6 Ranmaleopard
As always this is just really awesome and I can't wait for more
10/2/2020 c6 EmpressErena
this was fun to read please continue writing..
6/19/2020 c6 sdardio
This is the 2nd time I’ve read this, and it’s even better than the first! I hope you’re working on this one, and I’m really looking forward seeing what you do with this!

I love how you took from canon facts about all the stuff APWBD had done in that time period before Hogwarts and presented them in light of responsible guardianship - The recipe for a VERRRY lazy, neglectful, and passively cruel headmaster!
6/19/2020 c4 SapphireAsashi
Get...Fucking...On...With...It...
6/19/2020 c3 SapphireAsashi
Can you get to the fucking point already?
4/15/2020 c6 bkerrmom1
Thank you for the excellent update ! Stay safe !
4/4/2020 c6 TheB
A scythe? That sounds a bit like a grim reaper, but the iron is more fairy/fae stuf, hm.. interesting!
4/6/2020 c6 Kendtimo
I hope you write more I love this story so far
4/1/2020 c4 2JoeMcLuvin
Hey for another girl, maybe a werefox which is a kitsune. They live for hundres of years and are powerful
3/28/2020 c6 3697014
I thought this account was dead, glad to see you back.

Nice chapter, it wasn't the verbal beat down and public humiliation of Dumbledore I was expecting but still a fun read.

And here's hoping you won't take too long to u[date again.
3/25/2020 c6 IWantABetterWebsite
The first chapter or two of this story were pretty good, but everything else so far has been pretty lackluster. It's all been fairly standard cliches with no real character development and only the barest hints of plot with Dumbledore's machinations. We're still early on enough in the story that I still have hope that it will come.

Basically, if I could make three recommendations to help make this story great, this is what they would be:
1) Develop your characters more. You did fine with Rose in the early chapters, Harry has had a bit, and Vlad is actually doing okay, but the rest don't have much yet. One of the most common problems I've seen with harem stories is that usually only one or two of the girls have any real character depth, and the rest are just a single personality trait attached to a body type. So give them distinct and nuanced personalities and let them interact with each other so that we can see those personalities.
2) Give us some plot. As it is right now, we have no idea where this story is headed. Will Harry have to deal with Voldemort? Dumbledore? Someone from Rose's old coven? By this point in the story, we should at least have some idea of what Harry's end goal will be. Maybe it is to get rid of Dumbledore, in which case you're done an okay job of setting him up as an antagonist, but as far as Harry is concerned, that's already been resolved. I'm sure you have a plot in mind, we just need to see it start to take form soon.
3) Pick a tense and stick with it. You mostly write in past tense, which is usually the best choice, but you occasionally shift into present tense. Keep an eye out for this when you proofread so you can keep your story consistent.

I look forward to reading more.
3/14/2020 c6 Maddog
Dollars to donuts say's dumb as a door will violate the restraining order.
3/12/2020 c6 deathwearsblack
thank you for update.
3/10/2020 c6 AnimeGoji91
Well Dumbledore you Fucking lose and dumdass and also you leave Harry alone dumdass and your plan is fail and please continues this story please!?
3/10/2020 c6 Guest
Awesome story, all the way.
87 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »