for Harry Potter: Return of the Death Walker

5/14 c36 oldmantooldrip
More please this is a great story.
Don't let the wankers that say this is a bad story it is yours to wright how you want it.
5/12 c1 Archaicworld
Don’t bother reading. The story is just interesting enough that it will only frustrate you that much more all the absolutely asinine forced plot that somehow never actually diverges from major canon points. Harry is basically a ghost in the story, he’s completely disconnected from the world he exists in. Author also made slytherin and Dumbledore the most evil and retarded tropes that exist in HP fanfiction, but didn’t even bother making Harry bad ass enough to deal with them.
4/19 c15 Naiden
Are you serious? Harry is regretting not standing by Ginny when she was giving him love potions? Because after so much time he would have gained immunity?

Okay but during the time Harry was under the effects of the love potion, Ginny woule have been sexually assaulting Harry. Possibly argued as rape even. Harry would have been unable to give clear consent because he is under a love potion. That makes anything Ginny does sexually with Harry sexual assault.

Imagine getting someone drunk, and convincing them to have sex. That's clearly rape. Now imagine a love potion. You're not just clouding their judgement, you're making them completely obsessed with you. How could you ever be okay with someone using a love potion?
4/17 c18 corjca1
purebloods you aint jah god but abominations sinners waiting to roast in hell
4/17 c14 corjca1
dumberdore old fucking creepy old pedo fag carnt trust him around little boys just fucking nasty batty boi bloodclart you nasty rasa
4/10 c36 a pair of ragged claws
I’ve really been enjoying this story. I like how Harry’s memory deletions from the Dementors mean that he has so many gaps in his knowledge of the times. It means that he isn’t some all-knowing godlike being who can sweep through the 1990s and effortlessly fix everything, which is an annoying feature of some time-travel stories because he has all the power and it gets boring in those stories when he just aces everything. I also like how Harry has some other limitations, such as an inability to use his magic fully, because, again, it keeps some struggles in the story, which means that things don’t get too boring. That said, I’m still kind of confused about Harry’s problems with his magic. So he has the dormant obscurus that is a part of his magic, but it doesn’t impede his ability to do magic, right? And then there are the magical blocks on his magic that the Tonks helped him uncover. But I thought that he broke through those blocks last summer when he broke all the glass in the Tonks’ bathroom? At least it seemed like something changed with his magic flowing more freely after that. So what is the cause of the block? Could you maybe insert some kind of reminder moment into the story, re-explaining the magic problems? Like maybe Ginny could have some questions about it that would give him a reason to explain it again. Sorry if I missed something while binge-reading the story!

As for the lemons, I don’t hate them but I don’t love them. Sometimes they’re hot, but there’s something weirdly detailed about them… like they are in so much more detail than any other part of the story, which makes it feel like I’m suddenly reading a completely different story (I mean a little bit of narrative whiplash, I guess), and then the sexy moments end up taking so long to describe that I start to get a little bored, which is the last thing I think you’re trying to achieve. This is just my take (like maybe 20% fewer details, or maybe move a bit faster in those scenes?). But I do know that you can’t please everyone, since everyone probably wants something just a little bit different, so really, if you don’t feel like speeding up the lemons, just do your thing!

Like I said, this is a really interesting story with a pretty original take on the time-traveling HP trope, and I’m really looking forward to seeing what happens next! I’m especially looking forward to Harry’s takedown of the Malfoys, and the whole Goblin Revolution thing was unexpected but brings up a lot of possibilities! I hope you are having a good year despite your New Year’s predictions, haha. Thanks for sharing your writing! Oh and I wanted to say that I have a theory about the coffee stains on your original manuscript of the story (you said you don’t drink coffee so…maybe someone else found the manuscript (your parents? You said you were in 9th grade when you first wrote it, right?) and was drinking coffee while skimming through, and then they suddenly got to the first sex scene in the Slytherin common room and just spit out their coffee all over the manuscript. Lol! Anyway, I’m looking forward to the next update!
4/8 c5 UzuRyu
And I drop. Slytherin Harry will always be a deal breaker for me. That's the most retarded decision he could have made. I despise Slytherin Harry.
4/2 c36 3Fyr RedNight
Absolutely brilliant work with this story.

Your way of writing the characters is very much captivating, I find myself completely immersed in this universe of yours.

The plot is also as entertaining! I'm sitting on the edge of my seat wanting to know how everything will work out in the end.

I'm very much looking forward to read more of this fantastic story!
3/28 c36 Miran
This is one of the best stories I read. Many others are "one-dimensial" - meaning Harry goes back in time knows everything from is past life... so the plot is just one story line. Your story is much more as Harry obliviated himself of so many memories. Just this plot with the goblins - quite impressive to think up such a story. While at the same time you keep everyone in anticipation of Dumbledores grand plan (evil or his greater good) - thus showing/hinting again and again that something much larger is up - what is Dumbledore doing but more important how did he become the Blight Lord and why are there so many taboos and traditions. I am really looking forward to your story about Magic and Blood/Bloodlines. So many secrets to unravel. In most stories I read the answer were straight forward/easily given - that your Harry looks more in depth makes me want to read on and on...
So thank you so much for writing this gread story.
3/21 c36 alastorfenrinheil
love this story. can't wait for the next chapter.
3/18 c1 Guest
REVIEW MY STORY!

www dot fanfiction dot net/s/14011295/1/Caillou-Montana

REVIEW MY STORY!
www dot fanfiction dot net/s/14011295/1/Caillou-Montana
3/5 c36 Aratherfluffyfatcat
Enjoying the story thanks
3/1 c1 Guest
Why is he so scared of the adults and breaking the rules and being so passive? Its just weird and doesn't fit with character at all.
2/28 c36 Sylvezar
i love your story!
2/13 c36 archangelazraelson
really hope this isn't complete yet would love to read more
1,244 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »