for Harry Potter: Return of the Death Walker

7/22/2019 c1 JustAyyara
Great chapter, i think harry will go to Ravenclaw, even if he can go to Hufflepuff too.
7/22/2019 c4 2Bigfluffy97
I'm really liking how you are doing these character developments it feels like they are actual people with real feelings you don't get that much. For the house he is in he could be in all Griffindoor for his bravery in the war and sticking up for himself, Ravenclaw for his smarts and wanting to read ahead, Hufflepuff for his ability to be kind and loyal to those who deserve it and Slytherin for his cunning and shrewd business mind but I'm guessing you'll put him in Ravenclaw. I was thinking if you want to pair him up with Luna you could make Luna start becoming an Obscural cause she saw her mom blow up and good luck with the re-writing.
7/21/2019 c4 dwlancer7
great chapter, and if I have to guess on a house I want to say ravenclaw, but I feel like that would be too obvious or perhaps too simple as the pursuit of knowledge in this case is more of an effect of having so much already than
7/21/2019 c4 FicTIuNFaN
Interesting.
7/21/2019 c4 Gui Hawk
Ravenclaw
7/21/2019 c4 24kenriot1214
I hate Ginny and the weasleys but I love this story so much I will let it slide. I just wish she was replaced with Daphne or tonks
7/21/2019 c3 djgreen88
Really want to see Luna added in. Harem stories with her always make for funny moments, and time travel fics where she’s a seer make for lots of opportunities
7/20/2019 c3 Darksnider05
Weird over the top abuse, goblin catch phrases. These are not good cliches to build upon.
7/20/2019 c3 Guest
What has harem to do with "mature adult"? Harem stories are the epitome of wish-wanking self insert fantasy by juveniles.
7/20/2019 c3 4Tenjo
I don’t get it. This is me being incredibly petty about consistency, but you have it so Harry remembered the number of broom cupboards in Hogwarts, many lucrative businesses that would come to be and even remember everything there is to know about goblin etiquette, but he doesn’t recall what the stone is and only vaguely remembers most people on recognition. What is with that insane disparity of knowledge?
7/20/2019 c2 5hessan
An interesting start! I am looking forward to see where this goes.

When the references to black mist started popping up, I was beginning to worry that Harry was about to turn into an Obscurial.
7/18/2019 c2 Aster
This is amazing. So what I'm gathering is that the Harry that completed the ritual got sent back to when obscurial harry burst, then gave him the memories? I like where this is going.
7/18/2019 c2 2Bigfluffy97
Really liking this story so far keep up the good work, and keep up with the excellent writing.
7/17/2019 c2 Guest
Add Susan Bones into the romance story, there are not enough good susan bones stories out there.
7/17/2019 c2 dragonc825
Ah, now that is interesting. So old Harry did die but gifted a younger version all that he is at least in terms of magic and knowledge perhaps memories as well. So perhaps he knows to avoid the Deathly Hollows. Looking forward to more of the story!
1,107 « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73 74 Next »