for Wandering New Stars

5/26 c6 2BlackRoseFire
Awesome story. I have really enjoyed it. I can't wait to see what happens when the Lions Pirde meets the Normandy crew.
3/1 c6 Jim180
I hope you're still continuing with this fanfiction I want to see how the raid goes,I also would like to see how Lucifer and Aria's date goes, considering this is probably the first fanfiction I've read that has all of the lone Wanderers companions in the same story that's on a crossover,I hope you're still continuing this story thumps up.
2/19 c6 alexthom1
Keep going! I would like to read more of this story
1/23 c6 peterg1254
Neat
10/23/2020 c6 Antianti12
Great story so far keep up the great work, I cant wait fo a new chapter.
9/18/2020 c6 mst3ktoo
Here I am again. Encountered another showstopper. Massager. Not just once, though. Consistently. I'm not even going to give the correction this time, I'll not review again until a new chapter comes out. Hopefully you will be able to make changes. Do you ever re-read your stuff?
9/18/2020 c5 mst3ktoo
Creakingcracking. I'll give you this, you're wrong but at least you're consistent about it.

Spurioussupremacist. Ffs. I had to stop reading at this point to smoke a bowl and start writing this review. Let me give you the same advice I give everyone whose stories I enjoy but have shit spelling and error checking...

Write your chapter. Wait 2 days. Read your chapter. Have a pen and paper or use a decent text editor so you can take notes or tag all the errors that will jump out at you. Please.

Cleverlycalvary
9/18/2020 c4 mst3ktoo
Warringwearing throughout the entire story
The butchery of your/you're continues.
There were more minor grammar hiccups than I care to recount and many single instances of what I can only assume is blindly accepting whatever autocorrect offers without a thought for context or perhaps you're using some kind of grep search and replace... Either way, you're ruining a good story with poor editing.
9/18/2020 c3 mst3ktoo
Createcrate
Fanaticallyvaries, sometimes frankly, sometimes fantastically
Your/you'reall fucking over the place.

I'm enjoying the story, but the massive number of spelling and grammar errors keeps killing the experience. I thought you'd made edits...
8/29/2020 c5 3A Trash Mob
My review for chapter sux was incomplete because my finger slipped lol.

Anyways, its been a great read so far, despite a few out of place words that i think are different than what there should be. Definitely this is entertaining entertaining and badass.
8/29/2020 c6 A Trash Mob
This is fuckin awesome so far, and i f
8/28/2020 c2 A Trash Mob
The Wasters would gave been way better imo
8/12/2020 c6 Pathfinder097
Did Lucifer kill Wrex?!
8/11/2020 c6 jaackrichter
I hope this gets a update soon because this a very good story
8/7/2020 c6 Iskandar06