FanFiction.Net
for The Gilbert Sister ON HIATUS

3/29/2020 c3 brina1
Sierra is Tyler Lockwood, Alaric Saltzman and Finn Mikaelson true mate
7/20/2019 c3 Guest
Interesting story, but the amount of grammar mistakes is very distracting. If you don’t have a beta or friend to edit for you, I’d still highly suggest running through each chapter at least *once* before posting. Rereading will help you catch mistakes you missed the first time. Not meant to be a flame, just advice. This story has a lot of potential, but there are grammar mistakes every paragraph which pulls the reader out of the story...
7/20/2019 c3 Clexi
Love this! Sierra is a witch but is compassionate, love art, travelled. Perfect for Klaus.
I can't wait until she interacts with all the originals. Will she get thrown in to the war between them in the mystic falls gang? Stuck in the Middle? Remain neutral?
Please update soon!
7/19/2019 c3 Pinklips90
Awesome start, I really hope you keep going with it! I love how you wrote Sierra as a witch but kept her as understanding and compassionate, and she loves art and studied in France giving her opportunities to travel and see more of the world instead of being stuck in her hometown.
I can't wait until she meets Klaus and Rebekah and they start interacting! Will she be understanding and kind towards the originals, will she not like them right away and agree with her sister and friends that they are bad people, or will she take on a neutral role? Listening to both sides, not judging, giving solutions to problems/arguing for peace?
7/17/2019 c1 rherhreh
interesting ;) will she be with klaus? will she get pregnant?
7/19/2019 c3 Only reviewer
Interesting background, and looks like the supernatural hunters will show up...
7/18/2019 c2 Only reviewer
Ooh Sierra has secrets too. Looking forward to finding out how she's a witch and exactly when she's arrived. The catching up with Mystic Falls will be good too.
7/16/2019 c1 Only reviewer
Oh Sierra is in for surprises herself. Is that pic of any particular actress?