for Far from home, close to heart

3/15 c1 Guest
This was really good I loved it
1/10 c1 Guest
Wow..
11/25/2020 c1 6RoanokeWilde
Oh my gosh. WHY?

This has literally resurrected my Spiderman feels and AH

You wrote this SO well! There were the traditional light moments sprinkled throughout, but the way you wrote poor dazed Peter and the way you had MJ perceive what was going on was really good. And Happy! I really really loved how you made him like the Best Uncle Ever who just wants to protect and care for Peter...even if he has to do it so often and even when sometimes he's not totally comfortable with it.

I really enjoyed this, and I can tell you area very talented writer. Please never stop writing, and thank you for writing this whumpful little fic!
10/3/2020 c1 Holy Sin
You, my darling, make me cry, this is so good, perfect picture of a strong sad sweet boy
8/22/2020 c1 J
Perfection. I loved it so much!
5/28/2020 c1 Guest
My little sister is trying to look at my screen and figure out why I'm crying. This story was so good!
4/17/2020 c1 Smile 101
Adorable story! I really liked it.
4/4/2020 c1 eagle4writing
this is so sad and beautiful. I hate you for making me cry...and I love ya for writing this. this is mixed up️️
10/30/2019 c1 17Mellia Bee
Nice to see Peter get some well-deserved care and surrounded by friends. Thanks for writing!
9/10/2019 c1 Guest
amazing!
8/30/2019 c1 1LDSMorningGlory
This is really good! I definitely think this should have happened. I was surprised that Peter wasn't more injured when I saw the movie.
8/26/2019 c1 120ninjadevil2000
I'm literally crying. This is so beautiful and perfect. I've never read anything as emotional this. I don't know what to say hardly. Everything with Happy was so absolutely beautiful. It was all so cute and sad and precious. That moment when Peter asked if Tony loved him? I swear, I sobbed out loud. The ending broke my heart. Everything about this was just so perfect. I can't imagine anything better.
8/18/2019 c1 Guest
Made me cry ️ Great story - love Happy being an uncle to Peter
7/31/2019 c1 Lone Reaper-068
Oh wow. My heart! Fantastic work! :)
7/27/2019 c1 Saragorni
All I can say is WOW! That was powerful, and touching, and...I need more. You captured Peter and Happy's relationship beautifully. As well as being on point with MJ and Ned. There needs to be another chapter! My only question is when was the compound rebuilt.
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »