for The Last Harvest

9/10/2019 c7 WD
Very well Done...
8/31/2019 c7 13Model Builder
Thank you for another excursion through a fascinating multiverse that ties together so many different fandoms and characters in a way that is at once fun and logical. At no time did I ever get the idea that a character was included just for the sake of a fanboy shout-out: everyone you saw fit to cast had a very specific role to play in the overall story.

I certainly didn't see the end coming, mainly because with your stories, I have learned to expect the unexpected. And as usual, I was not disappointed.

Thanks again for sharing your imagination!
8/30/2019 c7 22horacethepig
That trip through space and time was typically both vast and mind-blowing. It also concludes with a game-changing masterstroke that I should have seen coming but didn't.
8/26/2019 c6 horacethepig
If the last chapter was superb, this was even better. I need say no more, other than read this story whatever you do!
8/26/2019 c6 13Model Builder
Absolutely incredible!
8/24/2019 c5 Model Builder
The action scenes were so vivid, I could see them playing-out in my mind's eye as clearly as if I was in a movie theater! Not the least of this was because of the smoothly flowing character interactions and dialogue. And Chapter 6 promises even more to come! But everything comes with a price.

RIP
8/24/2019 c5 22horacethepig
This is a moving, intriguing and exciting chapter, with well-choreographed interstellar engagements. It also sets up what should be an almighty climax...
8/21/2019 c4 13Model Builder
Uh, oh. HE'S back . . . ?

If so, then HYDRA was just the warm-up for Commander Shepard and his people.

I can't even begin to imagine what might happen if 'that character' was turned loose on your ME/B5 Galaxy; especially if he is able to provide those aforementioned 'toys.'

I only hope that The Doctor is watching . . . .
8/21/2019 c4 22horacethepig
An action-packed exciting chapter. If any character in fiction would make a sacrifice play that particular guest star is the one.
8/20/2019 c3 13Model Builder
The world depicted in this story arc is as detailed and credible as anything I have ever read by authors along the lines of Frank Herbert and J.R.R. Tolkien. Everything from dialogue, character interaction, and setting has the feel of reality as though I was reading a novel set in the contemporary real world.

I look forward to reading more!
8/19/2019 c3 22horacethepig
Sadly, there are always bitter people who can be tempted by charismatic nutcases. The discussion on dyspraxia was interesting and the battle scenes as well choreographed as ever.
7/27/2019 c2 horacethepig
There's nothing like a bit of that Tennyson poem to stir the blood! Let's hope it ends better for our heroes than it did for the Light Brigade! That said, the action, humour and philosophical speculation were as first rate as the action. Oh, and your main "guest star" was captured perfectly in just a few lines.
7/27/2019 c2 13Model Builder
The vorlon Kosh made some very interesting observations about humankind. I'd be interested in more from his point-of-view but from what I can gather, these vorlons are either Laconic or Cryptic at the best of times.

As usual, a very interesting chapter, and an ending that promises more to come!
7/17/2019 c1 22horacethepig
What a great start to the latest Argonaut57 epic! Intrigue, humour and a major reference to another franchise are all present and correct. The writing is as usual of the highest class.
7/17/2019 c1 13Model Builder
A great start! It will be very interesting to see what HYDRA will do with THAT technology . . . .

Thanks for posting this! As usual, I'm looking forward to reading more!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service