for Tiny Dancer

3/11 c30 2Heart of the Demons
I've given this story a chance, and let me say that I'm loving it - especially this chapter. The heart and soul of the plot and characters you're writing here scream nothing but awesomeness, and I'm proud of you for taking that leap.
3/6 c30 45FairySinGirl
That's interesting, I never knew that about Judy Garland before. So does that mean that she's a lesbian? Or does it just mean she supports others who are gay and/or lesbian?
3/6 c29 FairySinGirl
That was interesting with the time capsule that Candy and her friends found.
2/28 c28 FairySinGirl
Looks like Alice got what she deserved for trying to sabotage Candy's performance.
2/27 c27 FairySinGirl
Poor Chloe, that's sad Alice is even rude to her own little sister just for being a prodigy. But I like how Candy and her friends became friends with Chloe and even gave her the gifts that Alice turned down from them.

And indeed, may those souls lost to covid rest in peace. :(
2/25 c28 856Shaeril McBrown
Awesome!
2/25 c26 45FairySinGirl
I like how Candy got to meet her real mom. That was sad how Susie was unable to keep her kids though all because of Oscar's greed, but at least she's reunited with them now. And I'm glad Regina's finally getting to catch up with Susie now too. Lol! And that was funny how Candy's imagination scared Oscar away and prevented him from going through with the demolition.
1/14 c25 FairySinGirl
I how Regina was finally able to snapped back to normal after seeing the Superintendent scolding Candy.
1/3 c24 FairySinGirl
I like how they were helping Davina stay in shape after her Icecreamapalooza contest.
1/1 c23 FairySinGirl
Candy's imagination here of them in space and meeting aliens kinda reminded me of Star Trek a bit.
Also I'm glad Regina found her hearing aid, and Bennie confessed to using it for alien contact.
11/6/2020 c22 FairySinGirl
I like how they helped Bennie learn to surf without falling off so he could enter the contest. And I agree, second place isn't bad at all. Bennie still did his best.
11/6/2020 c21 FairySinGirl
Awesome, I like the commercial that she was in.
11/4/2020 c20 FairySinGirl
I like how Ronnie and Kiki helped Candy with her Valentine card ideas for her to give to all of her friends and loved ones.
8/18/2020 c4 47TalkingSalad12
This is a very interesting idea. The conversations are very good
8/11/2020 c19 45FairySinGirl
I like how Ronnie's pen pal Harper came to visit them from England.
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »