for Tiny Dancer

6/21/2020 c18 45FairySinGirl
I'm glad Bennie left that gang and went to go catch up with his real friends instead.
6/20/2020 c17 FairySinGirl
I like how Regina and Davina first met, that was cute.
4/19/2020 c16 FairySinGirl
That was sad how the pinball machine broke down. But at least the new one is a sequel, so that means Davina's high score is still there right?
4/15/2020 c15 FairySinGirl
Awesome, I like their production of the Wizard of Oz.
4/15/2020 c14 FairySinGirl
I'm glad Candy and her friends were able to help Raelynn with her dancing.
4/15/2020 c13 FairySinGirl
I'm glad Regina and Davina made up and aren't mad at each other anymore.
4/15/2020 c12 FairySinGirl
I like the painting that Candy and Kiki did of Sherlock and Watson solving a mystery in Germany.
4/15/2020 c11 FairySinGirl
Poor Daniel, but I'm glad Candy's imagination helped him overcome his fear of Halloween.
4/15/2020 c10 FairySinGirl
That was a pretty awesome comic that Candy and her friends worked on together. And I like how Candy split the prize she won for it with Kiki and Daniel.
4/15/2020 c9 FairySinGirl
I think Ronnie did good on her poem, and second place is not bad at all for her since she did do her best on it.
4/15/2020 c8 FairySinGirl
I like how Candy and her friends were hanging out with Bryson while they were at the zoo, and also when they went over to sit next to him during lunch.
4/15/2020 c7 FairySinGirl
Poor Candy, I'm glad Alice got a week of detention for tricking her like that. And I hope Candy will be able to recover.
4/15/2020 c6 FairySinGirl
I'm glad Candy was able to help Daniel find his talent.
4/15/2020 c5 FairySinGirl
Lol! At least Bennie's pranks were all just harmless, and not too extreme.
Also I like how Candy and Kiki were imagining the place as a 1950's theme.
4/15/2020 c4 FairySinGirl
Looks like Candy had a good first day of school, well aside from Alice trying to bully her but at least Candy knew to just ignore her.
34 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »