for An Alternate Reunion- Another Malec Story?

9/3 c10 18manga-fic-love-sissi
Hey ...
I think you must have made a mistake uploading your chapter because it is unreadable. It does that to me sometimes, you have to do it again.
It's a shame because I can't wait to read it ! I hope you will correct quickly!
3/17 c9 Piluhappy
Awwwe can’t wait for him to wake up
2/18 c8 Blackjack5291
Please please please continue with this story! Love it! And of course love Malec!
8/25/2019 c6 Piluhappy
Perfect! Can’t wait for the reunion!
8/25/2019 c6 kaciegayle
Awww, Magnus. He was in so much pain he didn’t even stop to think. Thank god for Catarina. Can’t wait to see what happens.
8/24/2019 c5 Becs33
This is so good and all in character. Hurry Magnus!
8/24/2019 c5 Piluhappy
Oh god, this story is killing me (In a good way) this chapter messed with my feelings in so many ways... but I can’t wait for the chapter in which they have to tell Magnus that Alec is about to die and that he’s his only hope... OMG my heart is swirling only with the thought of it. Please please please update as soon as you can, I’m dying to read it!
8/20/2019 c4 Piluhappy
Oh my freaking gosh! This is the best story I’ve read about this two. My guts are constantly swirling from reading this! So perfectly written. I can’t wait to keep reading so please please, update soon! I’ll be anxiously waiting ️
8/19/2019 c1 kaciegayle
Oh screw what alec fucking wants, he’s dying. Call magnus, like for real, this is so stupid, his siblings are morons. He’ll get over it later. Like damn.
7/23/2019 c2 Becs33
I am loving the jace/alec moments though i know it will end up a Malec fic. Good amount of drama .
7/17/2019 c1 Guest
G
7/17/2019 c1 sabine
Love your storyline. Hope you will have some more chapters!
7/18/2019 c1 Becs33
Love a hurt alec fic. Great start.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service