for Zootopia: At the Beginning

11/29 c95 Guest
So sweet a chapter.
11/29 c95 Eulalia19
Omgggg I love this, I was so excited to see you posting again I was lucky enough to read chapter 95 an hour after you posted it. Thank you so much for cleaning your readers with such an amazing story line; can’t wait to see more in 2 weeks! Have a wonderful 2 weeks! And don’t forget about us again! hehehe
11/30 c95 13Zootopian Fulf
This was amazing! The other officers got to learn who Nick really is. Now they have a better perspective of him. I'm excited for the next chapter!
11/30 c95 trebor1982
Nice have you back Katt
Been a while since your last chapter. I trust everything is ok?

This is a nice chapter showing goings on at the ZPD
Also nice to see some parts of Nick's history alongside Honey and Finnick
Does make you wonder; how much it will change work relationships based on Nick being a rally winner

Looking forward to the next chapter
Welcome back Katt
11/30 c95 imjustlikehumphery
Great chapter katt, keep it up! I'm glad that Ben showed his fellow officers that Nick really is a great mammal. Who knows down the line he might be their co-worker at the precinct when he is done with the academy. That's a ways off but I have no doubt it's gonna happen eventually. Anyway Ben gave Bogo somethin to think about regardin Nick and Judy, question is how long is he gonna be able to hold out before he asks Ben about it and might he ask Nick and Judy whey they come meet him in his office. Can't wait for the next chapter!
11/29 c95 3NickWilde4Ever
ohhh, this will NOT turn out well. especially since Judy told Nick that the next smallest officer to be teamed up with her (if they hadn't been partners) would be a wolf. Nick is NOT going to take Wolfard's question well.
Also, i agree with Benji: no way will Nick and Judy's relationship stay secret if they let that wolf join their team. i'm guessing Nick and Judy's 'plans' involve NOT coming into the station? or something to do with the wedding? either way, this chapter was both great, AND made me nervous. keep up the amazing work! :)
11/29 c95 Herbert West
Excellent update
11/29 c95 Wolfx1120
Oh happy day :3
11/29 c95 NotANick
First, welcome back.
Second, good chapter, having Clawhauser show some of Nick's background was brilliantly done.
11/29 c95 FurryFuzzyWuzzy
11/29 c95 carick of hunter moon
welcome update and nice look into some other characters thank you posting and taking time to write this
11/29 c95 1aomagrat
Kudos to Clawhauser for stepping up to start changing hearts and minds about Nick and Judy at the ZPD. The officers were so surprised to find about who Nick is, they forgot to go to roll call. Nick and Judy weren't even there and they're giving The Chief a headache. LOL! Great chapter!
11/29 c95 Reader29548
The Chief better buy some Costco sized Ibuprofen, cause Nick and Judy will certainly give him headaches and gray hair for years. Wolford seems genuine in his desire to join the team, and he seems pretty nice; but the nose might be an issue though. But he seems open-minded so that might not be too much of an issue, but we’ll see. Amazing chapter, as always, looking forward to the next one!
11/29 c95 3Blkdragon7
Awe, yeeeeesssssss! Great to see this back. Like a holiday gift!

Poor Bogo. He knows the pain that is coming, yet only has a hint of the true magnitude. He should buy stock in whatever company makes his preferred migrate meds. Though, would that be considered insider trading?

With this one action, Ben has done enormous good. The rally, which was likely to be very poorly attended, will very possibly be the most highly attended and participated in rally in a decade. There may even be other small mammal and\or pred-prey combo teams.
11/29 c95 3RonaldM40196867
Never underestimate a wily fox.

Happy Thanksgiving!