for Curiosity and the Cat

1/4 c1 the8horcrux
Surprise! This actually is basically the exact thing that happened in the book. I still wish you would continue though.
8/14/2019 c2 4iamamessofawriter
This is so good! I love the different take you’ve taken!
7/30/2019 c2 Mette Vinter
I absolutely love this story. In between books, I seem to be starved for good content. And this is excellent. It is different from other stories about what Seth has been doing after being kidnapped in that you have kept Seth himself in a sense; he is still merciful and curious. In other stories, they remember that he likes adventure, but they stop there. (This isn’t to say that that interpretation is wrong) I also like seeing the Fairy King.
7/28/2019 c2 17Melissa Waters
Oh, this was amazing! I really hope you'd write a sequel to this, perhaps the moment when Seth gets most of his memories back and returns home? Awesome story, you have amazing skills and are very talented in writing.
7/22/2019 c2 2FairyGirl22
That was really good! I like that Seth didn’t regain his memory but instead his good instincts took over. It helps prove that Seth is a good person through and through; memories or not.
7/22/2019 c2 11the8horcrux
Oooooo yay! Is Seth gonna get his memory back? Please please please! I would not be one bit surprised if this was how they did in the next book.
7/19/2019 c1 the8horcrux
PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE
I love this story and it's taking away some of the pain I had when I finished wrath of the dragon king thank you so much. You're an awesome writer girl/boy keep it up!
7/18/2019 c1 3Jesus saved even me