for Mess is Mine

8/4/2019 c1 Morgane
Really love the story since I’m a huge fan of this couple. I totally agree with what you wrote at the beginning. At one point this two could be together but only if they do it the right way. Having a kid and being married doesn’t mean that your heart is stuck with those feelings, they can change and you can totally fall for someone else... That’s life. I really hope that there will be more chapters, your writing is really good.
7/28/2019 c1 12BreathxMe
I'm glad someone likes them! I know people don't as you said it, but I don't know... I can't really tell if I ship them or not but I definitly loved their interactions and the chemistry between them! I wish Brian could have stayed and I cannot wait for his return in s9 (even if I'm pretty sure it's going to be for like what? one episode?)
Your story is SO well written, I'll have a look on everything you wrote until now! It's really a pleasure to read you and the fact that you focus on Brian pov is interesting! I also like what you did with his wife since we don't know much about her but from what we've learned she didn't seem very nice (or idk maybe it was just because we never get to see her)
Anyway, I can't to read more of your story :)
7/18/2019 c1 Austenlove
I liked it so much! And Poor Brian! To discovered like this that his wife cheated on him and that his baby isn't biologically his. Ugh! It have to be a shock. I love that you began the story with flashbacks, telling a little about Brian story with his wife and fleshing out Julie's character. As the show didn't give us much about them was very good that you started to build their character from the get go. I can't wait to see what happens and where this story goes. Even if I didn't ship Batrina in canon, I'm very curious to see where do you go with this story and how you build their relationship. Can't wait to see the next chapter!