for Being Happy

8/13/2020 c1 Guest
Loved it!
Would you ever consider doing a James/Harry story? What about a Lily/Harry fic as well?
5/9/2020 c1 imperiomademedoit
Not even upset I found this. Fucking brilliant.
4/13/2020 c1 Guest
I love it! It was hot and am happy to have come across this fic. Thanks for adding more to this rare couple.
Is there anyway you can make one with Harry/Petunia story as well?
Can you make another with this couple as well? Maybe we find out that Harry has been his lover throughout (and before him going to Hogwarts). They move to the US after the war where they start a family after Vernon divorces Petunia.
4/6/2020 c1 Jeda31
Oh my word, that was an absolutely sensational and glorious beautiful romantic alluring page turner of aVernon/Harry story. Utterly loved ever delicious and scrumptiously sensuous word of it and was great to see a fic of this pairing where Harry and Vernon end up together out of mutual desire and love for one another rather than coercion or force.

Would love to see you write another Harry/Vernon story where Petunia abandoned the family for some reason and Harry who has always had a fetish for crossdressing , comes to realise that he has a crush on new fitter Vernon and wanting to be Daddy’s girl he shows Vernon how good of one he can be and replaces his aunt in Vernon’s bed, heart and as his wife.
12/1/2019 c1 ej-83
too bad can not on the reactions of petunia when it came to the divorce.. n of dudleys too.. i wonder what he thinks about his.. well.. half siblings who r also his nieces n nephews.. hahaha.. oh.. n of the magical world when harry went mia too..
9/7/2019 c1 QueenWinchester24
Very nice
8/30/2019 c1 Guest
Awesome story
8/29/2019 c1 2Lexie-chan94
I want more!
7/20/2019 c1 Meganrae1234
I love love LOVE this story! Please write another Vernon/Harry story. This was great!
7/19/2019 c1 nemosmith
o actually liked this one. Can you write this paring again?
7/19/2019 c1 JJFicFreak
Never read a fic with this pairing before but Damn this was hot, definitely helped Vernon wasn't a fat whale, wouldn't mind reading more of this
7/19/2019 c1 LCosta90
Wow, this was so wrong, weird and strange to read, but I absolutely loved it!