for The Iron Gamer of Kumo

An 8-year-old AMBU doesn't leave much to the imagination
8/2 c13 Tero5252
Absolutely love this story
7/26 c1 Noneofit
So far it’s ass and from your author’s note it’s gonna get worse so I’m stopping now.
7/23 c6 lastapril123
I easily sympathize for every mc I read, only few shitty one that can't portray how mc relationship with others. But this, scant interaction with the father, mc understanding of how his father mental health, mc inability to help his father and then suddenly he died. That really hit hard right in my hearth
7/22 c13 kuro yaksha
Great chapter and a great story finished it in 2 days loved it hope you update soon.
7/11 c13 Guest
Next chapter when
7/13 c13 juni.clon.ado
Chapter 13... and MC have 8 years pffffffffffff is this a story chinese?
7/7 c1 Guest
to this idiot who left a stupid review - you learn READING FROM A BOOK same as books that have pictures and teach you the alphabet and what words mean. Idk where you came from your idiot and facepalming at the chapter but that’s how most parents teach their kids to read and comprehend - from BOOKS. That’s how I learned and probably how you learned too unless your parents had the time to point to everything and tell you what it is.

Anyways wonderful story thank you author san
7/7 c13 TosinM
Hey, this story is awesome! Keep up the good work.

More importantly, sorry for everything you're going through. I really wish I could help. Life is tough, and it always throws shit at us. But eventually, we'll overcome. We always will. Don't give up, and I'm sure you'll find a decent job soon enough !
7/7 c3 1Redentor
If you could see how hard I am facepalming right now, you'd be calling an ambulance for me. How exactly are you supposed to learn to read from a book, when you can fuckin' read the book on learning to read to begin with?!
7/4 c13 Guest
Pls update :)
7/5 c13 Imperial Guard 1337
You could make metal wings, burn the air underneath them like a fighter jet, create a cone of air around you to reduce air resistance , fly at mach 5 and give that bomb throwing maniac the middle finger!
Maybe a staff that transforms, something like avatar Aang has?
Like a metal Bo staff with hidden weapons in it!
7/3 c13 Ricee
enjoying the story, don't get why the suna-sound invasion didn't happen tho, and would have enjoyed more interactions with rookie 9
7/3 c13 yochan123
Please believe in yourself! I truly know your struggle…I lost literally every penny I had last year to a scam and had to crawl my way back on unemployment money…it was so so tough and I’m still looking for a job. But I believe in you!

Thank you so much for the wonderful story and chapter! This is truly my favorite Gamer fanfic and it’s so well written how he plans out the antagonists and somewhat how to deal with them and the endearing old man.
7/3 c12 yochan123
Damn danzo and madara with their plans ugh but my boi is a jonin now! Woohoo! Yay

Thank you for the fabulous chapter. Man I felt so sad seeing all those kills. You can do it! (Also job seeker :))
1,089 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »