FanFiction.Net
for The Iron Gamer of Kumo

8/7/2022 c14 Oppai Crusader
Nice
8/7/2022 c14 1Clairvoyant Raven
One of the best Naruto SI fics out there, and marginally better than what I used to consider my personal favourite "Gamer-Fic"s.
Top quality writing, characters and the fact it isn't set in Konoha like 90% of all other Naruto SIs definitely doesn't hurt it (not that some of those fics aren't great, but it takes some boldness to write a fic in a setting that hasn't been shown in-depth in the manga).
Can't wait for the next chapter, I kept this in my favourites just in case
8/6/2022 c14 1SkyWorthy
Thanks for the chapter <3
8/6/2022 c14 Takemikazuchi25
damn it's been so long since an update that I have to reread in order to understand the new chapter. nah I'm too lazy, maybe one day I'll see this again in my library and reread it.
8/6/2022 c14 potatoguyonreddit
Liking this a lot! thank you for updating!
8/6/2022 c14 1Dragon Bone Z
Well, good luck. With everything I guess
8/6/2022 c14 PSYCongroo
First of all, I liked the adventure that the MC had.
But I'm a bit confused, why didn't he use "Observation" on that green thing? Or maybe the information will be revealed in the next chapter? Maybe the green thing has a compulsion that makes people want to touch it? Why doesn't the MC wait a bit for his life to recover to try different things with the green thing? Or maybe he plans to go back there when he's stronger.
Anyway, thanks for the chapter.
8/6/2022 c14 WillSkys
Really good story. Exceptcional writing
8/6/2022 c1 whitewinterfox
love the new cap my guy it was amazing
8/6/2022 c14 31Blueowl
So glad to see an update and I really like the old man. The adventure to the green stone was definitely unique and interesting. I hope he can learn to turn off the suppression in time (I imagine he will). Though being able to suppress his chakra will be helpful too I think.

Anyway, looking forward to more!
8/6/2022 c14 Dorben
Getting real metaphysical tbh. I'm loving it though.
8/6/2022 c1 3Rashio
A bit sad that the MC is just temporarily in the Narutoverse..I seriously dislike it when there's world-jumping and from this start I get the impression that he's just going to complete some goal and then wake up from his coma...which to me makes it feel like the adventure in that world was pointless. I want to see him live his life there, have a family and just have a full life with a nice little ending.
8/5/2022 c14 2OmniIBIBUltraInstinctGodzilla
Good to hear from you again, author.

For a moment, I thought the green stone might be related to the stone of Gelel, but then maybe it's just your own spin.

Suppressed chakra. That's not good. It seems he got 'The Gift'.

I look forward to the next chapter.
8/5/2022 c14 1PopeYodaI
That was an absolutely fantastic chapter I've been hoping against hope that is ever see. Thank you for putting your ideas into words and finalizing this piece. I wonder if the mysterious green stone is at all related to Gelel, or if it's an original creation of yours?

I wish you the best of luck in overcoming whatever challenges life throws your way. I'm afraid I can only offer empty platitudes.
8/5/2022 c14 Phoenix220421