for The Iron Gamer of Kumo

8/22/2019 c5 Xarthos
me likey
8/22/2019 c5 Oblivious IJ
Not gonna lie it's looking pretty good so far, you punched the shit out of some kid, became a Kumo Kakashi, and realised most (all) those kids are assholes! Though I'd not recommend trying magneto release with a kunai at first, maybe a coin or something... someone's getting stabbed aren't they -_-'

IJ the oblivious one
8/22/2019 c5 Shadowpawzzz
Love the story, keep up the hard work!
8/22/2019 c5 Westrannor
Stories looking good, only saw a couple mistakes in the first 5 chapters, and it was simple stuff like forgetting a letter or spacing. It's a interesting concept and it's indeed rare to find one based outside of Konoha, unless it's one where they travel everywhere. Looking forward to where the story goes, keep up the good work!
8/22/2019 c5 7Zakhep Slon
Interesting chapter, thanks for updating so soon -, I'll be waiting and rooting for the next one.
8/22/2019 c5 frankieu
nice chapter thx for writing it
looking forward to your first surprise
8/19/2019 c4 kidray98624
love this fic hope you release more soon
8/9/2019 c4 Scaunders
8/6/2019 c1 Guest
"do this game want me" "Why the hell no right" DOES this game want me... why the hell NOT right...75...iv found 75 wrong or missing words...in ONE CHAPTER! the first at that! The SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT CHAPTER...the one EVERYONE will read and decide if they even want to BOTHER with your story...and this is what you think is good enough to draw in a reader. 200,000 people look threw this site weakly...id be surprised if more then one idiot a day thought this lazy crap work is "good"... no one else is going to bother clicking next if you are not even going to try!
8/8/2019 c4 Kalstorm99
interesting.
8/6/2019 c4 2merendinoemiliano
Good view about his training and nice fight, can't wait for more.
8/5/2019 c4 David Ezequiel
Samui para su pareja. Y por amor a todo lo bueno, NO HARÉN! .
8/5/2019 c4 Lazymanjones96
Interesting stuff looking forward to more
8/5/2019 c4 alexantony471
damn loved this you update soon bro
8/5/2019 c4 16thomaspheasant