for The Iron Gamer of Kumo

8/5/2019 c4 Rain Sennin
Alright this story looks more cooler each chapter it passes. The only problem I have with this are the points. They are so little. 2 points to use and 1 point to each stat per level is just too little, it's like his progress will be very slow going. It's not bad but it could definitely use some work. It would be balanced if the enemies gave much more XP (that would gradually increase its necessary amounts to advance level for the mc, logically) so your OC will have a way to "farm" levels. It's not a game if he can't farm you know? Well, it's still a little early so maybe there is some plot point of why he is advancing so little, maybe the Gamer System is even limiting him due to his age, idk.

Anyways, I thank you for your efforts in this chapter and I hope you have an amazing day!

I wish you good luck with your writing so you can hopefully release the next chapter sooner! x)

Peace Y(._.)Y
8/5/2019 c4 Allhailthesith
Cool
8/5/2019 c4 Oblivious IJ
Ahhh first dungeons... ain't nothn like em eh?

IJ the oblivious one
8/3/2019 c3 P34644563
thos is great but we need more chapters.
8/2/2019 c3 Oblivious IJ
... why do I feel like B will be his sensei? It'd be awesome you know? What if he takes Kioshi as an apprentice like how Gai and Lee are... yeah that's a nightmare right there.

IJ the oblivious one
8/2/2019 c2 Oblivious IJ
When he wakes up from that coma he'd see the mismatched eyes any freak out.
8/2/2019 c1 Oblivious IJ
I pity the fool who fights you with a sword or kunai...
7/29/2019 c1 alexantony471
nice
7/29/2019 c2 alexantony471
love this story
7/29/2019 c3 alexantony471
another chapter nicely done
7/29/2019 c3 David Ezequiel
Me gusta que no haya gastado los puntos como la mayoría de los tontos MC... ¿Samui como waifu? Si entra en la Academia un poco antes podrá encontrarse con ella, tampoco es necesario que uses su edad real. Se llevarán bien porque hablan poco... .
7/29/2019 c3 588963-B
I like this very much, so far it's reminded me of another story "yami the gamer kage" but I find the start of this one much more interesting and appealing.

I hope for more in the future. :)
7/29/2019 c3 6Daisuke SSJ
Buen capitulo
7/29/2019 c3 2merendinoemiliano
Simple, but nice chapter, hoping trough you will portray more his relationship with his other classmates and future teammates.. keep up the good work and see you soon.
7/28/2019 c3 Kinunatzs The Eternal
You know that in canon meditation increase the users spiritual energy which in turn increase the chakra reserves right? and I hope that you don't give stats other than our MC as its pretty annoying and redundant if you ask as they don't have a game mechanics and its pretty much inaccurate anyway its still a nice chapter
1,103 « Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72 73 .. Last Next »