FanFiction.Net
for The Iron Gamer of Kumo

7/23/2019 c2 The-Funeral-Pyre
Damn, yeah. Having a dead mother and depressed alcoholic father is pretty rough. Those totally could have been choices in the first chapter that gave him more points to spend, and something he comes to regret picking (even if only a little bit) as he starts to realize it's more than just a game to him.

Would have been a good opportunity for some character growth, while also being a believable excuse to garner more points.
7/23/2019 c1 The-Funeral-Pyre
Damn, if only there were some sort of 'Drawback' section where you could take different options in order to gain more points- other than the 'Civilian'option.

It would have been extremely fitting to take a drawback that makes you Mute considering your character's name, and you would have been able to work around that both through hand-signs, or learning to shape your Iron Sand into words to communicate lol.

Magnet Release is pretty fuckng cool, but wouldn't have been my #1 choice. The most OP and kind of insane is Dust Release, but he can't afford that unfortunately without taking aforementioned civilian origin, but even then it'd probably be worth it.
7/23/2019 c2 Neo Infinity
Thanks for the chapter I love reading gamer stories despite not like the manga, if you’re planning on pairing Mc I will request Samui she’s not that common used compared to yugito plus I don’t believe she’s 29 she looks young enough to date late teenagers although shizune is same age and looks 3-5 years younger.
7/23/2019 c2 Kalstorm99
cool chapter.
7/23/2019 c2 2merendinoemiliano
Nice chapter, Curious to see when he'll start training.
7/23/2019 c2 4phelipebr
Tomara que ele não acorde do coma ou ele morra e permaneça no mundo de Naruto
7/21/2019 c1 Guest
I'm all for a kumo gamer fic and kumo based fics in general. Most of them end up taking place in konoba anyway due to naruto ending up in kumo and being forced back. A. OC in kumo stands a lot to gain as a niche in fanfics. The problem thus far is that most writers tend to drop the story if they don't get instant likes and following.

That is why I recommend that you write an unique story focused on OCs and follow your own plot. If you do decide to bring in Canon, I recommend you don't do it until the shinobi War and avoid ft. Konoha Nin as much as possible. Everyone knows how bad ass konoha Nin are. So make some equally bad ass kumo ones for your story to cover :)

Remember bloodlines don't make the bad ass, there are plenty of traditional nin out there to gain inspiration from for ocs on in fiction, ranging from storm shadow and the ninja turtles to taki from soul calibur and more lol ones like those from senran Kagura and league of legends.

Just write your story and post chapters of a min. Of 2k in size. Don't expect your following to become large before you reach 10 chapters or about 20k worth of words since its quite a common filter to use 20k words as a min.

Best of luck, take what advice you wish from this and rock on! Have fun writing this story and ignore the comments you eventually get about what your readers want. The moment you let the readers decide you'll lose your fun in this and the fic wil die. So always put your own ideas and wants first. Never adjust for the readers. Kishimoto didn't do that nor did JK Rowling.
7/21/2019 c1 Cboylan
damn I was hoping for senju descendant.
7/21/2019 c1 7King Ryuma
Me gusta la idea
7/21/2019 c1 2merendinoemiliano
Interesting
7/20/2019 c1 Kalstorm99
cool story.
7/20/2019 c1 3Rainbow Dum Dum
I really like this story so far, but why did you stop the chapter at the area where he chooses his hidden village if the title is the Iron Gamer of Kumo, that makes it pretty obvious that he chooses Kumogakure. I'm not trying to hate or anything, I was just wondering
7/19/2019 c1 FattyPatty123
Yes! We need more oc characters! Make more chapters!
7/19/2019 c1 kidray98624
didn't know he would get to choose the village choose konoha
7/19/2019 c1 1The1ststand
Good start! I like how your diverging from other fics and making your own path overall a good start!
1,245 « Prev Page 1 .. 73 80 81 82 83