FanFiction.Net
for What it takes to change the Future(REWRITE)

6/29/2023 c1 Hero100100
It's kind of said that you haven't continued this story it's really interesting I would have looked forward to the next chapter and then the chapter after that
1/31/2022 c2 1HyroTheGodOfFiction
More please
7/22/2021 c2 7Myra the Dovahkiin
11/9/2020 c2 ElectricDragonSemblanceHunter
I can’t wait for chapter 3!
1/21/2020 c2 CF8WRK4U
This looks great!
1/17/2020 c2 Besat5
I love this story so far! I hope you will show the movie to them.
1/17/2020 c2 17Alphasix321
Not bad. Not bad at all. A few grammatical errors here and there but those will go away in time after you get into the swing of things. Aizawa's reaction to Bakugo's swan dive comment might have been a bit much, he's a lot more quiet about his murder plots so I doubt he'd say most of what he did out loud. The emotion was spot on though.

As for the other student's their reactions to the suicide comment were conversely rather soft. Though I guess Izuku's reassurances helped with that. Would have been a good time to have some of the more extroverted girls try and smother him though. As far as comedy goes when in doubt, stick Izuku in the same room as the girls and start making hilarious yet true statements out of context. Works every time.

Anyway, I wish you luck with this fic m8, remember that if you ever need help or just some advice my door is always open.
1/17/2020 c2 2Myherogal22
Omg! This story has so much potential! Can't wait to read more! Keep at it!
7/19/2019 c1 faisaliqbga
great job im hoping you dont abandon this story just like everyone else except Alphasix did with their stories