for The Highwayman

11/13/2008 c1 FieryNymphet
Oh my goodness! This is what I always pictured in my head whenever I hear the song. Having discovered this amazing fic has completely made my day. It's perfect, it stayed true to the poem and gave me chills. Thank you!
9/30/2007 c1 2TuxedoMirage
I've loved this poem ever since middle school, and you really did it justice. LOVE your use of Raye/Jadeite...I'm not usually a fan of that pairing, but I love it here.

AWESOME job!
5/14/2007 c1 1Poisonmoon
this is one of the most bittersweet poems i have ever read.

my mum used to read it to us when we were children. its so sad. I like what you have done with it.
3/17/2007 c1 AnnechanB
Wow! Makes you wonder if they would ever have a happy life. Thank goodness for more fics!
1/29/2007 c1 7Elen-Di
I read that poem in English in 7th grade... it's so sad! *sobs hysterically* and it made it even more so when you used Rei and Jadeite... T.T You wrote it really well though. For depressing subject matter, extraordinarily well written. Fits the poem very well. Your choice of Jadeite and Rei really fit. Good job. ;)

SO SAD! TT.TT
10/17/2006 c1 1sunshinesailor
I have always loved that poem and I've always thought of Rei and Jadiete as the two lovers. I'm glad someone put it into words.
9/15/2005 c1 Aethaena
Finally read this ^_^ I love it, and you got me hooked on the poem ^_^ If you ever need an extra beta for 'For Love or Duty' (I'm totally addicted- just read it for the 12th time hehe) ^_^ I'm always willing ^_^ lightspeedsuzuka@msn ^_^ .com ^_^

Keep up the lovely writing, good luck on your sci-fi novel- Del Rey is a good publisher to submit it too ^_^

~Loves, Suzuka
3/27/2005 c1 8Casseeinamirror
Hey wow that was incredable. u really are a gr8 writer. keep up the good work
4/20/2004 c1 2foxxglove
That was so very tragic. I'm sitting here with the biggest lump in my throat, trying to hold back the tears. I don't know what it is - it just moves me..
YOu write flawlessly.
-foxxglove
4/10/2004 c1 Callisto Star NSI
Such a beautiful poem and such an awesome story. ::sigh:: Excellent job.
1/14/2004 c1 3Reianna
*sniffles*... OH MY GOD! WHY? I am so sad! :( Great story! Wonderfully tragic! Beautiful!
1/8/2004 c1 3LadyAnduril
I absolutely loved it. I have seen the poem before, but had always skipped over it because it was so long - so I was reading the poem for the first time and had your images to go along with it. I thought Rei and Jadeite were perfect for this story...him being a villain and all ^_^. *cries*. Poor little Jadeite..he's so abused. Anyway, it was awesome. A plus! *cheers*
12/4/2003 c1 38Venus Smurf
Yes, it was depressing, but it was also very beautiful. I've never really liked the Highwayman, but you've made me want to dig out my old copy and read the thing again. From now on, I'll always picture Rei and Jed in those roles. Thank you for that, at any rate. You've made me like this piece of literature again.
Once again, this was incredible. Of course, EVERYTHING you do is incredible, but this was especially so. You're a fantastic, gifted writer, and you're worth every minute spent reading. I only wish everyone was like you!
8/23/2003 c1 tigressong
o... i like...but then i have a thing for haunted characters...
8/20/2003 c1 IcePrincessVE
Great transferance of the original poem. I really think you did a good job. Your choice of characters was excelent, and the fact that you decided on this poem particularly shows taste (wonderful taste in poems). There are a few editing mistakes here and there, but otherwise a job well done. *WIDE SMILE*
24 Page 1 2 Next »