for Saturnine

6/18 c1 6Alba743
Sorry, but I write in Spanish my review.

Sinceramente, este AU es hermoso. Así de claro.

Ha sido precioso. La forma en la que escribes, la caracterización de los personajes... Es absolutamente envidiable. En Petrichor, me dejó extasiada ver que el sistema Tri-ni-sette era por la ausencia del cristal de Endymion al no estar reencarnado aún, y que aquí hayas enlazado cosas como las alas de Dione y el ojo de Chrome, me ha dejado loca de la emoción.

Puedes sentirte orgullosa de "Saturnine". Huinari, es una obra de arte.

P.S.: Sería interesante leer la perspectiva de Hotaru sobre esto
1/5 c1 14Bravemaridin
Never thought Mukuro could be so heartwarming.
8/18/2019 c1 4Kurama's Foxy Rose
Amazing.
8/9/2019 c1 Creus
Such a great one-shot The feels! So many feels! Loved it a lot!
I can only hope for it to become a story.
7/21/2019 c1 DemonLordFloofy
Oh my god.
I can't stop reading this. I've read it at least 5 times in the past hour and cried the first two times.
I love this so much. I'm a big fan of Petrichor and some of your other works. I've also read Petrichor multiple times.
This is my first time commenting in Fanfiction. And honestly I'm doing this to convey my love for this story. I cannot express how much I love it with words alone.
I am in love with this and Petrichor. Enamored. Infatuated. Charmed. Every single synonym that exists and more.
Thank you for writing this. All of your works really.
Thank you very much.
7/21/2019 c1 Nuying
This is so exactly what I wanted when I started reading Petrichor! I love this fanfic! Please please please let this be canon to Petrichor and not an au. Pretty please please? (人;)
7/21/2019 c1 enthusiasticAlias
I just- I’m actually crying reading this. This fic, the way you wrote it, its plot and ending. I can’t find the words but Its absolutely astounding. I was anticipating it being really good from all the snip-its you had posted on tumblr, but you completely blew away my expectations! I was in awe when Iapetus knelt down and swore his loyalty to Hotaru. And all the instances of him being totally in love but not knowing it. And when Hotaru finally kissed him and he finally realized! It was just amazing! Both the ending of it and the bonus were beautifully written, I loved the raw emotions in it all and the happiness and hope I got when Mukuro found his princess again. You’re an amazing author Huinari, be proud of your work. What you do is amazing.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service