for your name was written in the stars

10/5/2019 c8 4fromhexagon
usually i try to hold off on posting a review til i've finished a story but oh my god. oh my god this is everything i didn't know i needed for this ship, their characterizations feel so naturally derived from their canon portrayals and their interactions are just? so cute? i love that despite how long it's been since they last saw each other, they fall back into banter so easily and remember details about each other - it makes their soulmate connection feel genuine.
8/28/2019 c18 14Syntax-N
Yikes
8/28/2019 c18 2SaraDaniela2004
Love this
8/26/2019 c17 SaraDaniela2004
I love it. Keep writing
8/25/2019 c17 14Syntax-N
Anticlimactic seems like the best word to use. They already know each other, and their past relationship wasn't the best. Will they have to settle? Why is this just happening now?
The line about a "destructive outlet" made me smile. Just a tiny reference to the truly destructive Tobey we see in the original. I've read other fascinating fanfics about what goes on in that troubled boy's head. It's a good thing his mystery has now been solved!
The flowers mean unrequited love, right? I don't usually read fics like these.
And aww, thanks for updating so quickly! I wish I could share my stories sooner, but motivation to write doesn't always come easy.
8/25/2019 c16 Syntax-N
And cue the freak-out!
8/16/2019 c13 Syntax-N
And she finally sees it! But what is this "Lexiconian?" Guess we'll have to find out! (Honestly, Tobey, why were you so afraid to show her? Were you embarrassed, or something else? )
8/15/2019 c12 2SaraDaniela2004
Super awesome chapter. Get it? Super? Since it’s the name of the chapter? No? Ok
8/15/2019 c12 14Syntax-N
Aw, we get one of your quaint looks into Becky's life. It's a wonder her teachers were so encouraging. This mundane spin on her childhood does raise a question about Tobey's markings, however...
8/13/2019 c11 2SaraDaniela2004
Loved it! Keep it up
8/7/2019 c9 14Syntax-N
Well, he's certainly dragging this out! Deep down, does he have the slightest nervous thought that she knows more than she's said? And what could be that mysterious cough? Your chapters are so short, everything must have some precious meaning.
And now I want strawberry cheesecake.
7/30/2019 c4 SaraDaniela2004
Wow, so this is an other universe where the WordGirl cartoon never happened?

Your doing a great job at writing. I always find your writing fascinating
7/26/2019 c3 Syntax-N
Anywhoozles is DEFINITELY a real word, midude.
These chapters are short and sweet, as is your style, and yet an older Tobey still found his way into my dream.
7/22/2019 c1 SaraDaniela2004
I think this has potential to be a good story. I hope you update because it’s not clear what’s happening right now.