for Conflicting Ideals

11/21/2021 c10 RandoFox
This is my third time coming back to this story after taking another break from it, so I can't remember if I asked this question already, are rin and shirou a thing in this?
11/18/2021 c26 2TheSlySage
there is a part of me that deepllyyyyyy wants momo x shirou... but then theres Rin...
11/18/2021 c53 Fleece Johnson
It's funny how Shirou has fooled everyone by saying that his only goal is to save lives (that's a lie), we (the readers) know that Shirou's true selfish goal is to smile with happiness like Kiritsugu did (due to the syndrome of survivor who has shirou)
11/18/2021 c19 USSRParrot
Rin where you going?
11/18/2021 c18 USSRParrot
I really love the interactions between Shirou and Rin both are kinda lost Rin more so but still.
11/18/2021 c1 USSRParrot
Rin!
11/18/2021 c53 Suzululu4moe
Haha eggs vs bones.

Better at parenting than Endeavor.
11/18/2021 c48 Gilgamesh50
Can’t hos sword sow his arm back tigether
Like his body is made of swords so like reattach?
I don’t know
11/18/2021 c53 Guest
Feel like daddy Stain was treating ice cream before mummy Rin found out. Lol good one! I hope Shirou is getting his real arm back. Hope to see more update when you are free, thanks!
11/17/2021 c53 Tyrant Carmnine
Stain is like that guy who just found out that he has a niece and doesn't know how to interact with her so he just does his own thing and ends up being seen as the cool uncle because he doesn't coddle her.
11/17/2021 c53 Deadpoolisagang
I don't know if you already know this but judging by how you use the "suicidal fighting style" I guess not but Archer and Shirou don't fight that way the only time it was used was against lancer and that was because he is a battle maniac that won't care. I suggest looking at the profile of FabledLife he has a bunch of stuff on the nasuverse and how Shirou/EMIYA actually fight.
11/17/2021 c53 Guest
Love Rin with her family team, especially Stain, their fellowship felt compassionate and warm. On the other side, Shirou’s desire to be hero in gloom fate shadowed by his father’s idealism, rather sad did he ever wished for something other than saving people?
Thanks for another update, good luck and enjoy your training!
11/17/2021 c3 Jose19
The title is aptly named in this story the definition of a Hero is not what a person trained on Academia could brag.

Heroes don’t require money or fame, and prestige but over 80 percent of them care about their image, and reputation, and as a popularity contest.
11/17/2021 c53 Nechroz
The unicorn child shall learn of the way of the Sword
11/17/2021 c53 dhunis
AWW, Papa Stain taking care of lil' Eri is just too cute.
Thanks for the chapter!