FanFiction.Net
for Conflicting Ideals

11/17/2021 c53 Deadpoolisagang
I don't know if you already know this but judging by how you use the "suicidal fighting style" I guess not but Archer and Shirou don't fight that way the only time it was used was against lancer and that was because he is a battle maniac that won't care. I suggest looking at the profile of FabledLife he has a bunch of stuff on the nasuverse and how Shirou/EMIYA actually fight.
11/17/2021 c53 Guest
Love Rin with her family team, especially Stain, their fellowship felt compassionate and warm. On the other side, Shirou’s desire to be hero in gloom fate shadowed by his father’s idealism, rather sad did he ever wished for something other than saving people?
Thanks for another update, good luck and enjoy your training!
11/17/2021 c3 Jose19
The title is aptly named in this story the definition of a Hero is not what a person trained on Academia could brag.

Heroes don’t require money or fame, and prestige but over 80 percent of them care about their image, and reputation, and as a popularity contest.
11/17/2021 c53 Nechroz
The unicorn child shall learn of the way of the Sword
11/17/2021 c53 dhunis
AWW, Papa Stain taking care of lil' Eri is just too cute.
Thanks for the chapter!
11/17/2021 c53 sawtooth44
good luck at your job
11/17/2021 c53 Numbet1ebaystoregmail
sweet of stain
11/17/2021 c53 B00ki5h
Scarily enough that does sound like Stain around the time of the vigilantes books
11/17/2021 c53 3ProSpartan
I think Stain is becoming my favorite character in the story. Good job on the chapter author!
11/17/2021 c53 3Fyr RedNight
Great work on this chapter and congratulations for reaching the 1.5 million views milestone!
11/17/2021 c53 37kyugan
Papa stain is surprisingly wholesome
11/17/2021 c53 1SentinalSlice
I love how Shirou’s upbringing in a different universe is pretty obvious here. Although it is interesting that the main reason he wants to save people is so he could one day smile like Kiritsugu did.
11/17/2021 c53 lDavel
I hope everything goes great with your new job and don't stress to much about pumping out chapters, take care of yourself first and foremost. This story while being a part of your life is not all of it, we will still be here regardless of how much time passes between each update so please don't worry.
11/17/2021 c53 2Frank-K-L
Great chapter, I especially loved the Stain sensei part!
11/17/2021 c53 PanzerJ
Good luck with your training!
2,907 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »