for Conflicting Ideals

7/22/2019 c1 1DemonRaily
And because Rin is home the good officers will leave thinking that they talked with their guardians and everything is good in the world. Because I am sure you would not take another character besides Shirou to just completely disregard her abilities just to push the the plot...
7/22/2019 c1 PlusUltra
Ah child services...never around to help people in actual need but there when people don't want you. Some things NEVER change, really I know its to drive the plot/story you got in your head but really this is annoying. Anyway what's the endgame of "attacking" heroes? Cause overall it doesn't change anything and slowly paints a target on shirou back. And if anything the way he's acting has parallels/similarities to hero killer stain, they both want the true meaning of heroes to be restored but I'm not sure your going to have shirou work with him. As well whether or not your going to involve the cast of UA to shirou and run since they don't go to school at UA but I'll guess I have to wait and see?
7/22/2019 c1 4SentinelPrimeKnightOfCybertron
Hmm Shirou seems to be swiping Stain’s theme of questioning Hero society minus the killing. Rin of course thinks it’s stupid but begrudgingly put up with it. It is interesting to examine Shirou’s viewpoint considering his own distortion and the wide range range of how people approach Heroism in MHA. Shirou’s stance is driven by his ideal of heroism, but we’ve seen where his ideals can lead and the cost. Hero as job vs Hero as an ideal.. hmmm. All Might is definitely an example of what a Hero should be while Endeavor is not. Like to see how Shirou’s interactions with those. Plus the gray area characters like Uraraka or Iida. And Rin and Shirou get carted off for being two unchaperoned teenagers, Ha!
7/21/2019 c1 6Rankin de Merthyr
Oh, this has HUGE potential. Eagerly waiting to see where you'll take this.
7/21/2019 c1 Aconcernedarse
Would Black Keys or swords that harm those of evil nature work on certain villains? Does Black keys work on figures like Slimer or warp fate guy?
7/21/2019 c1 10ultima-owner
They missed that issue when they settled in
7/21/2019 c1 Random Reader
Yo this is great, this site needs more of this crossover! Can't wait for more
7/21/2019 c1 1DarksZeroFenix0
So, Shirou Emiya together with Rin, I started getting a lot of attention, so I'll follow this story to see how far it can go.
7/21/2019 c1 LittleStargazingPrincess
I love this story! Please write another story soon
2,904 « Prev Page 1 .. 184 191 192 193 194