for Is This The World We Created

Waiting for Teddy appearance
8/14 c29 Lady Kaiki
Fantastic
8/14 c29 Bambina-belle
OMG! Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for updating. I wonder what Talia is up to or what Andromeda will say...
8/12 c29 APridefulSin
that was so heart breakingly sweet to read at the end. beautifully done
8/11 c29 NaRuKo-InuTaiSHo-XD
A really exciting chapter.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
8/10 c29 Qtsarahanne
Great new chapter, thank you!
8/10 c29 VeronicaD13
Just got caught up and wow! Love Deaton's end and them meeting Luna! Love Malia's rescue even more! That was so sweet how Harry was able to use the stone to help ease Malia's mind and get her to trust a little more.

I do wonder what they're going to do with Talia and Laura at this point. They've totally shown that they can't be trusted at all. That's going to be very interesting to find out in the future. Exile? Removal of the wolf? Death? I mean I bet Talia's not believing Harry that she'll never be an alpha again, so who's to say that she wouldn't take the money and run and try and kill another alpha along the way. Or was she just going to hold the money hostage for the alpha powers back? I'm sure whatever you do it'll be great!

Can't wait for more!
8/10 c29 2shadewatcher
Dawww! What an adorable scene. Talia has a lot to answer for. She was an arrogant fool if she believed she was right on even half of these decisions. It's no wonder that the Hunters were able to get soo close. Can't wait to see what happens next!
8/10 c29 kirsty21
cool
8/10 c29 Letitia91
<3<3<3<3<3
8/9 c29 11Sagilemiel
Very good !
8/9 c29 N. A. Wennerholm
As For Talia she may need a spanking from her and Peter's Father. And Laura from her and Derek and Cora's father. Those two make nothing but a mess of the family and very little respect for them and their physical mental and emotional needs. Plus those two had no true understanding of their purpose as guardian protectors of Beacon Hills. And that with the time travel to set things right
8/9 c29 ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN
Ooo talia is in trouble and hopefully after some good rest Teddy is next. I would love to see all the kids meet again and be friends again
8/9 c29 Aathi