for We're in this together

1/19/2020 c1 Guest
Good chapter! Can't wait to read the next chapter.
That said, I know I'm probably asking WAY too much, but here are some question I wanted to ask:
1. Will we see monster-girl forms of wasteland creatures mentioned in the chapter, e.g. deathclaws & mega-sloths?
2. Do males born from monsters inheret their mother's powers? Say, although the son of a harpy would be less than likely to fly, would the son of a mermaid breath water and the son of a dark mage use magic?
3. Do gen-3 (aka. a monster with her father born from a monster) monsters inheret their father's powers as well? In other words, if the male inherets magic from his lilim mom and have a daughter with a dragon (iirc a normally magically inert species), would the young dragon be capable of using her lilim-granny's magic?
4. How much technology of the pre-apocalypse world can still be manufactured? Are we stuck in a Sword & Sorcery world with modern tech rare relics for the next few centuries, or can we still build things like cars, planes, computers etc. as well as the factories that makes them?
5. How prevelant is magic in the setting? Can magic be integrated into existing technology to improve them?
6. What will happen in Eos, the old world?
1/6/2020 c1 look2019
Good Chapter!
12/21/2019 c1 Guest
Right, are there any settlements that request my help? Just mark it on my map. Seriously, the Commonwealth Minutemen did't learn from their downfall in 2282, at all. Their over-reliance on their general meant that once the general died, either to natural causes or to combat, the entire organization would disintegrate on its own.
7/25/2019 c1 Ruberforumfree
Please tell me this story is not going to be ANOTHER one of those with Multiple P.O.V. and not a specific Protagonist.
7/22/2019 c1 3MojaveMarshal
I don’t always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer non-viral beer. Jokes aside this was a pretty good first chapter. I look forward to more. Really the only problem I have was that the prologue was a bit short. I can’t talk tho because of my chapter lengths.