FanFiction.Net
for Tainted Steel

6/29 c24 Victorius 435
I just realised, I pity everyone who tries just to touch Shiruo. He is basically made of blades… anyways, I wanted to say nice chapters and happy to see that the book returned alive from the the dead. I hope the next update will be soon and have a good day/afternoon/night.
6/29 c24 SaintOfReach
Always a happy day when Sakura gets saved :) looking forward to future updates!
6/29 c24 Tempanon
Interesting story, I just feel like it might be tough to resolve in a satisfying manner.
6/29 c24 17balls 1124
And now, we wait.
6/29 c24 Arsinis
Oh, that was good, really good. Like I already said this is a marvelous story. I hope you will find the strength and proper motivation to continue it.
6/29 c24 ivanruzic3758
Francesca Prelati... yeah, that is one very valuable customer to have.
6/29 c24 1tf330129
Keep it up :)
6/29 c24 Gawain-Knight of the Sun
Called it. Fucking prelati
6/29 c24 Dasgun
..-..
6/28 c23 uaeoaeoeoi
Zouken's fate is sealed, the things to wonder now are if Shirou and Rin find out that it was Shinji that raped Sakura and just how much Shinji will suffer for it if they do.
6/28 c23 pop manga mondeluz 1945
Oh my god, this is amazing. one of the best shirou Fanfictions I've read in a long time - up there with Fake Dreams, Avalon bond and Fate-In time. Now with pleasantries out of the way let's get down to why I've made this review - Sakura... and the corrupted piece's of the fourth Holy grail War's lesser grail.

At some point after the Fourth Holy Grail War, Zouken managed to collect fragments of the destroyed Grail and implanted them into Sakura's body, transforming her into an incomplete lesser Grail. Shirou only saw the worms in the poor girls body but not the grail fragments. If Rita Rozay-En does purge Sakura of the worms, I'm pretty sure she'll notice the grail piece which leaves the question...

will Rita tell Shirou about the piece which would lead to quite the development to the story... but if she doesn't - which I don't think she can as I believe Shirou and Rin will watch the operation in person to make sure Rita doesn't try anything underhanded. and with shirou's Magecraft he will be able to at least tell something isn't right with the Holy Grail. it leaves room for thought.

but your the creator of the story so everything is up to you. but please don't give-up on this work i need to see the end of it.

I'm loving it so much, keep up the good work.
6/27 c23 SG
Que bueno que viviste
6/27 c23 Guest
Oh this is an amazing direction, can't wait to see how this is going to go.
6/27 c23 12Blue Glass Spear
The worm has no idea how boned he is.
6/27 c23 evilstatistic19
Great chapter looking forward to the next one
1,463 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »