FanFiction.Net
for Tainted Steel

8/2/2019 c3 7infadinityfollower
Good Stuff! How far down the rabbit hole will Shirou go?
8/2/2019 c2 infadinityfollower
Good Stuff! But what can she really do?
8/2/2019 c1 infadinityfollower
Good Stuff! Looking forward to where this goes!
Oooh, very interesting.

Great read so far, looking forward to seeing more of it and where things go. I do hope Shirou learns a bit more about Kerry, enough to find some peace with the whole situation.
8/2/2019 c4 TheB
And the canon events derail even more with Arturia waking up.
This is fantastic!
8/2/2019 c4 Guest
oh shit, shirou run...if saber remember the fourth war
Plooooot twisst

Keep up :)

Just please don't make it Shirou x Saber, please
8/2/2019 c4 Victor Creeg
So a revived and full power Arturia and a Shirou whose closer in skill (with his marble) to CG Archer Emiya than canon or even most fanon versions. The Grail War itself is still a few years out if I'm reading everything right, which means Shirou may have a fully deployable Blade Works before things get down. I'll take a guess and say Arturia will also be a Master herself and not a Servant? Which begs the question in that case of WHO gets axed from the lineup. Caster's original master? Bazett? We know that Rin, Sakura, and Illya will be chosen due to being representatives of the founding families and Shirou is basically a magnet for ANGRY MAN JEW (Angra Mainyu) so he's effectively confirmed. Also if Caster gets removed, fake assassin does as well. So many interesting possibilities for shake ups, I'm looking forward to it, I haven't been this excited for a Fate story since Third Fang's entered the actual Grail War.
8/2/2019 c4 xmevizoxpr4l
continue
8/2/2019 c4 Dasgun
оо
8/2/2019 c4 3The Richmaster
There was a lot going on this chapter; I really enjoyed reading it and all the interactions.
The best interaction this chapter was probably Shirou asking how Sumire drinks underwater.

Sumire taking off makes sense since it gives room for Shirou to grow without having the safety net of a DA Ancestor if something comes along. Though I am already looking forward to her return considering how fun it is to read about her interacting with people.
Taiga's reaction to this fact was pretty fun to read too.

Shirou advancing his progress with his magecraft and reality marble was interesting to see and his thoguht process worked well for it. His younger age and thus looser connection to the logic of the World seems like it has already given him two significant advantages over canon Shirou:
1. he is practising making adjustments to his body which doesn't seem to be doing much negative to him which means he'll probably be physically superior
2. he can read the histories of images of blades which has already given him a lot more than canon Shirou would have. There are all kinds of books available on that sort of thing
2.1. then there is also the question of whether that would work over the internet because that would easily give access to thousands more
2.2. I wonder if Kiritsugu destroyed his notes for the fourth war; considering the analysis and study he did, it seems highly likely that Maiya would have taken photos of at least a few of the Servants

Saber being brought basck to life in this manner is something that I've never seen done or actually considered the idea of despite how obvious it is in hindsight.
This holds a lot of promise and I'm very curious to see what actions and full-powered Arthuria might take upon rejoining the world. And considering the fourth war, she starts with a decent idea of the modern world.
8/2/2019 c4 48reality deviant
so with the sheath returned, Arturia will actually reincarnate fully this time? I wonder if she will have the memories from the fourth Grail war...

will there still be fifth Grail war? Will shirou summon a different servant there?
Having the Once and Future King arrive, during it, would be most interesting divergence, with both Gil AND her, additionally to the 7 servants.
8/2/2019 c4 The Rupture
Keep it up.
I'll complain next chapters.
Cause I don't have the energy right now.
8/1/2019 c4 2FatedSaber
You sadistic mofo. I love you. Excellent execution on the ending. Had me fanboying over Saber a bit.
8/1/2019 c4 Spartan3909
Thanks for the chapter _.
1,467 « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 .. Last Next »