FanFiction.Net
for Tainted Steel

7/29/2019 c2 FateBurn
good chapter
7/29/2019 c2 Fateful Twilight
boy am I happy to be proven wrong about update speed :), and I apologize for assuming its just that most people that do this kind of crossover and have multiple fics drop it and I've grown use to it so i'm very happy to see this updated! I give this chapter a 20 out of 10 cause it was perfect in every way! I did not expect the whole issue with the nerve circuits thing to go this far nor was I expecting magecraft to be revealed to taiga! you sir have shattered the usual troupe of taiga being unaware and the whole nerve circuits thing being pushed. most drop it cause they dont want to ruin shirou's image of kiritsugu but not you cause you had the courage to explore the issue. I am once again reminded why you are amongst the best here! with that being said I shall eagerly await the next chapter.
7/29/2019 c2 janed12000
Interesting chapter. I wonder if Shirou discovering that his father never intended to teach him properly would change his goal. After all, he adopted his goal from his father.
7/29/2019 c2 1Noxlux013
Well, there’s a twist.
7/29/2019 c2 bobbya1
Woah is shirou seducing all the older ladies this time? LOL
7/29/2019 c2 1tf330129
Keep it up :)
7/29/2019 c1 YuukiAsuna-Chan
Eh, its alright i guess. Would have been much more interesting with Altrouge though.
7/26/2019 c1 1jordanlink7856
My only critique I have with this, and honestly it's more of a nitpick, is that there were a lot of different descriptions of Taiga, e.g. Practically adopted sister one second, then Woman that lived next door the next. Other than that, hoping to see more!
7/26/2019 c1 Cleaea
J
7/26/2019 c1 HungrySnack
Goddammit Shirou, Excellent characterization even if I want to punch Shirou in the face.
7/25/2019 c1 B1ackAshes
Huh, this might turn out to be rather interesting...
7/25/2019 c1 Fateful Twilight
I am sad knowing this might take a bit with all your fics but then again all your fics are god tier so I do have stuff to do while waiting, I've only seen one other fic with dead apostles in it and I enjoyed it immensely and I know I'll enjoy this one immensely as well. pretty sure you know this by now but your one of the best on this side of fanfiction. that being said this first chapter was great and has left me wondering whats to come, I wonder if he'll become an Apostle in this? now that would be exciting, I'm also quite curious as to how his power will develop. I shall eagerly await whats to come
7/25/2019 c1 Guest
Please don’t tell me this is pre war Shirou...
7/25/2019 c1 II
Please put up more. The story is getting good.
7/25/2019 c1 5FATEMURDER
If Shirou going to learn more about Reality Marble from Dead Apostle, it will be great if Shirou can found other use then just Tracing or to summon UBW.
I would recommend to give Shirou Unlimited Lost Work, I would like to see Shirou to have it!
Or maybe you can come up with other use for Reality Marble, that people never think off.
Like maybe Shirou activate his Reality Marble around his body, and try to utilize the mystery of Noble Pantasm on his body instead of a weapon.
Maybe also give Shirou a Mystic Eye or Pure Eye, one that can allow him to analyze Divine Construct under condition.
1,467 « Prev Page 1 .. 85 92 93 94 95 96 97 .. Last Next »