FanFiction.Net
for Tainted Steel

7/24/2019 c1 Regis JN
This has me looking forward to more.
7/24/2019 c1 10PsylentFox
Boy oh boy, am I excited for this!

I haven't watched or played any Tsukihime, but I've read a lot of fanfictions that incorporate the Tsukihime-verse and the wealth of characters is always super interesting. Merem, Arcuied, Ciel, Altrouge, etc, etc. Super fun!

So to see a Tsuki-Fate-verse crossover takes things in a different direction is just awesome. Although if Avalon goes back then... there will be no Saber. No Saber means no One-True-Pairing... or One-True-Threesome... unless Tohsaka Rin manages to summon her instead.

Regardless, this is a definite follow, and I look forward to the updates!
7/23/2019 c1 lector123
Agreed. I thought that it originally referred to Arcueid but Sumire is also interesting. Did you get the idea from White Ink. Saber getting Avalon back is pretty interesting. The Fae might be interested now. Shirou now has equal chances of getting Arturia or EMIYA. After all having an EX grade NP for years tends to leaves traces
7/23/2019 c1 emiya unlimited blade works
I feel a little trolled because when I read the description of your character I thought this was about Altrouge Brunestud lol. It seems interesting though at least.
7/23/2019 c1 osterreicher97
Huh, I never thought about the rather coincidental number of circuits that Shirou had. Hmmm... maybe if she's able to at least activate his natural circuits, his output and quality wouldn't be so garbage later on. Plus, when he inevitably summons Arturia, he will actually be able to provide some prana instead of the canon zero that he did because of Kiritsugu's blatant sabotage of his training and understanding of magecraft and magic circuits. Although... he did just get screwed though with the loss of Avalon. Also, a DAA, and Sumire to boot! I love that unique little tid bit in this fic. We don't get enough of the DA and DAA in this fandom. It's really strange.
7/23/2019 c1 Vendre
So if he gains his Reality Marble now than he would be pretty OP later.
7/23/2019 c1 Guest
Such a gullible little boy. Like she is actually going to return Avalon. pfft
7/23/2019 c1 1SentinalSlice
No Shirou! Not Avalon! How can you someone Saber now. Now by default wouldn’t he summon Archer? Although I do want to see where this goes. If Shirou won’t have Avalon to save him from big mess ups then he will need more skill.
Anyway, please keep up the great work!
7/23/2019 c1 27Jackie Avocado
Let's see what we got here.

Shirou without Avalon, and a hot drunkard vampire who's going to give Sword-Boy a crash course in magecraft. That'll end well.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to wait in anticipation of Rin getting the biggest headache once she learns of this shit!

Stay frosty!
7/23/2019 c1 48reality deviant
well, isnt that interesting.
its the first time i recall hearing about that particular Apostle Ancestor...
7/23/2019 c1 3ItzABlueWulf
Please don't drop this, this kind of crossover is rare, a good one even rarer.
7/23/2019 c1 13fg7dragon
Looks interesting. I wonder how Rin will react when she finds out there's a Dead Apostle Ancestor in her city. Never mind Kotomine.
7/23/2019 c1 Guest
Wow, cool concept and I never even though of the coincidence between 27 circuits and 27 aposltles though I wonder if that has any relevence.
7/23/2019 c1 1willowskeith
And it was at this moment the fourth ancestor terrified the clock tower with his cackleing.
7/23/2019 c1 3bluefish1945