for Red and White

9/26 c3 Kaz-Inej-Alec-Magnus-Four-Tris
I know that you haven't updated this story in around a year but it is really good and Aragorn hasn't shown up yet. I hope that you will continue with this.
7/28 c3 7Meemzz
Please update soon!
1/2 c3 90Attenia
I loved this chapter! You described the reasons behind Legolas' self harm so well, though you did leave it at a very evil place! :p Can't wait for the next one!
6/9/2020 c1 Guest
I’m in love with this story and I need to know what happens!
4/1/2020 c3 11Horsegirl01
Ai, this is so tense! I love it! I am really enjoying this story, and cannot wait to read more! I hope you will be able to update sooner!
2/12/2020 c1 Natalie
I am not ashamed to say that I have been stalking your page for months praying for an update. O.O
9/30/2019 c2 Horsegirl01
Whew! This is intense! I am loving the story, and I can't wait to read the next one! Keep up the good work!
9/28/2019 c2 49UnnamedElement
Your writing is lovely. I am enjoying this story so far! Thanks for writing and posting, and I look forward to your next update. :)
9/28/2019 c2 2AraneltheSilvan
Oh no
9/26/2019 c2 90Attenia
Excellent chapter, very well done :)
8/25/2019 c1 1BookWorm624
What a great start! I had not realized that you had posted this nearly a month ago! This was perfect! Very detailed and the fear and pain was so very palpable! I can't wait for the next chapter!
7/28/2019 c1 11Horsegirl01
Oh my! You truly do not disappoint, my friend! This is amazing! I am sorry for the late response. We have had a rough couple of weeks and I am feeling under the weather. I can certainly see why you said there would be PTSD. Anyone who went through that would feel the same! Poor, poor Legolas! I am really needing to read the next chapter now! :) Looking forward to the next update! Very well written!
7/28/2019 c1 90Attenia
What an awesome start to a story! I can't wait to read more :D
7/25/2019 c1 3pandorias
Gosh this story is amazing - and it's only the first chapter of (hopefully) many. I love your writing style, the characters, the emotions - or rather the lack of those cause Leggles was in his trance-like state.
I'm sooo looking forward to the next chapters!