for Peter's Godfather

3/12/2020 c3 14thunderofdeath97
if there is gonna be a pairing, then i vote harry/wanda, also portkeys cant be that expensive, and i hope harry gets stronger because he honestly sounds about as weak as he was in canon
8/15/2019 c3 Tess
Good story have you ever thought of pairing Harry with peter? or Clint? or Steve? hope you update
8/9/2019 c3 Dancewithwater
Just finished reading and I can’t wait for more. I’m very interested in how you’ll incorporate the mcu into this story since it will be uncharted territory. Looking forward for the next update!
8/5/2019 c2 Juxshoa
can't wait for the next chapter; I can't wait till it gets to "Far From Home"!
7/25/2019 c2 11LivininCorsets
inhave A feeling Mystrio is going to piss Harry off to no end.
7/25/2019 c2 nitewolf423
Will there be a missus potter in this story or is Harry gonna be alone?

Godfather peter
7/25/2019 c2 angie
Great conversation here...very illuminating. Glad they both had a chance to talk and for Harry to be vulnerable here is a move in the right direction to healing and strengthening their bond. Looking forward to more!
7/23/2019 c1 16magicanimegurl
Harry will make sure Peter has help and an adult figure, now that Tony out. I'd love to see Teddy. Hermione is her usual self and it's amusing how she handles Harry. Love it. Update (?) And write on!
7/23/2019 c1 11LivininCorsets
only Peter would get him into that much trouble without trying. Watch now teddy is going to follow in their footsteps much to Andi’s ire and Harry’s anxiety
7/23/2019 c1 4candinaru25
lol. oh this would kinda interesting in way he is like Tony Stark but more mellow and humble.
7/23/2019 c1 Dylan-A-Friend
NICE!
7/23/2019 c1 angie
This is a wonderful start..Brilliant idea to have Harry as Peter's godfather! Cannot wait to read his meeting with the Avengers. Thanks for writing.