for Flickering Light in the Darkness

1/4/2020 c21 21CrazyVanitasFanGirl
It's over? Why? I loved it. Can you do a sequel? I loved it! And little Xion, so adorable!
1/1/2020 c20 CrazyVanitasFanGirl
I love it! It's so good! This is such a good story, I love the idea. It is really good. Please, keep this up, I hope to see this wonderful story continue in the future!
12/25/2019 c19 CrazyVanitasFanGirl
Such a good chapter! But Choco Cheese's? Chucky Cheese? Still though, this was a really cute and fun chapter! I loved Ansem's role I hope to see more of him. This is a wonderful story so far!
12/14/2019 c19 3CeleneTheAngel
Awwwwwwwwwww~

I don't really have too much to say, (Except *UNCLE ANSEM!*(The Wise))just that this was ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE~
12/14/2019 c18 21CrazyVanitasFanGirl
Happy birthday, Vani! I love this story so much!
11/30/2019 c17 CrazyVanitasFanGirl
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I love this story so much. I'm so happy that Terra didn't end up getting arrested. Keep it up!
11/30/2019 c17 3CeleneTheAngel
Ă€aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww~

That's it! You broke me! WITH CUTENESS

Can I mail l you my dental bill? I got like 20 cavities from that!
11/24/2019 c16 21CrazyVanitasFanGirl
First of all, is Terra like, you know, under arrest?

Second, omg, I so want to cry with Aqua right now.

Third, I loved how Aqua tried to get Vani back.

Fourth, great chapter! Fifth, keep this up!
11/23/2019 c16 3CeleneTheAngel
aWwwwwwwwAWwwwwww

Agahahgaahgahagahgava... Waaaaaaaaaahhhh!

My heart is BREAKING...

God that was adorable

I hope Vanitas' parents rot in a jail cell for all eternity

How it never occurred to ANYONE to call child services before now is beyond me
But I'm pretty sure I mentioned in my last review that if I had to get all my thoughts on the cruelty of this world grates on me out now, we'd be here all day.

So I'll settle for being happy that now Vanitas can go back with his real family, his found family.
11/18/2019 c15 21CrazyVanitasFanGirl
Yet again another good chapter. I must warn you that I will be gone for two months from this name. I will come every week to read this. It's a beautiful story that I would love to see more of.
11/18/2019 c15 3CeleneTheAngel
Okay, there's some hints I've wanted to say since this whole "kidnapping" Arc started.

Honestly, the way it's being handled is just irritating.

They've waited DAYS and STILL haven't called the damn cops! Why are they waiting!? Because they don't want to cause any panic?
BITCHES YOUR CHILDREN WERE KIDNAPPED, THIS IS A MORE THAN ADEQUATE REASON TO PANIC!

Oh you want to keep a calm head and not act rashly and make the right decision?

CALL THE F*CKIN COPS! ITS THEIR JOB! What can you do that they can't?

And I mean really author-chan, you're going to all this work to make everyone seem oh so worried,
BUT NO ONE'S EVEN CALLED THE COPS YET? That's like the FIRST thing you do when this kind of stuff happens, what the frick?

This would make a lot more sense in general if Aqua and Zack Did call the cops after they come to the terrifying, heart-stopping and faint worthy realization that yes, THIER CHILDREN WERE KIDNAPPED OHMYFUCKINGGOD
SO MUCH DRAMA.

Ahem* Sorry, ignore that last bit. I'm here to point out how bullshit one aspect of the story is, not critise your choice of tension-raising gimmicks.

Although while we're on bullsh*t...

Ah nevermind that'll start me on a whole tirade about how fucking unreasonably cruel every other adult in this universe is...

*Ahem*, as I was saying his would make a lot more sense of Aqua and Zack DID call the cops, bit still did they're own little investigating on the side because the cops are taking awhile, but they're only taking awhile because the parents left little to no tracks.

Now...the police technically can't search a house without either permission or a warrant.

Unless there is clearly something suspicious going on.

So if either Vanitas or Ventus scream while the cops are at the house, they will have adequate reason to check the house

And then Vanitas' parents will get SO many years in jail for both child abuse AND kidnapping!

And poor Vanitas can go to therapy and recover from all this sh*t.(Heck, Ven'll probably need one too at this rate...)

I just live shitty people getting their commeupance! Don't you?
(STIll bitter that Xehanort got off scotch-free in KH3...)
11/11/2019 c14 21CrazyVanitasFanGirl
That chapter shattered my heart into a million pieces! Keep it up!*wipes tears* I think I'll go now. Anyways, great chapter. It's good to see through Zack and Aqua's eyes. Though for the next chapter it would be nice to see Ven and Vanitas. Just a suggestion! Please consider! I have another idea. How about it starts off with Zack and Aqua, then changes to Ven and Vanitas. Again, just a suggestion! Please consider this though. It would be wonderful to see this. Till next time Nerd signing out!
11/11/2019 c14 8IanAlphaAxel
Great chapter!
11/3/2019 c13 21CrazyVanitasFanGirl
No! This can't be happening! I just seriously bonded with these characters! So what're they gonna do? Call the police? Look for them? Ask around? Follow the footprints? Most of all, what will happen to Ventus and Vanitas, all questions that I can't wait to have answered in the next chapter! Keep it up! I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter! Dang, these chapters are getting real! Well, Nerd out!
11/2/2019 c12 CrazyVanitasFanGirl
NOOOOOOOOOOO! What! What just happened?! Good chapter... But... What?! I'm excited for the next update.
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »