for Gohan's Escapade

7/19 c13 Guest
Pls update this
7/14 c13 Omega Leonidas
It's been a while since you've updated. Are you okay?
6/18 c13 Omega Leonidas
I hope you haven't given up on this story. I really want to know what happens.
3/29 c13 CMC
It's been a while sinced I'd reviewed your fanfiction and there's no chapter 14 yet. I wonder you're having a busy year now it's 2021. That's okay, I don't mind waiting a bit longer. I also want to add that I'm glad that Winter is over and all the snow has melted. Now that it's Spring, the weather will be warmer, the flowers will be all in bloom, and new leaves on the trees. Plus, it will be Easter soon, which is on the 4th of April on Easter Sunday!
10/31/2020 c13 CMC
Just checking on how you are doing. I hope the conclusion of The Legion of Pirate Villains comes soon?
3/22/2020 c13 Omega Leonidas
Have you heard the news? The coronavirus is causing fear and panic all over the world. Is this the reason that you are taking so long to update? Please update soon.
2/17/2020 c13 Aquarius
If you don't update the next chapter soon, I will hunt you down and gut you like a fish!
2/8/2020 c13 Guest
How many chapters are you planning on doing in this fanfiction?
2/8/2020 c13 Omega Leonidas
I want to guess Goku.
2/8/2020 c13 47Laquane2021
Can it be... GOKU'S SONKAKAROT
2/7/2020 c13 CMC
Oh yeah, the newcomer helps out too, but who is it?
2/7/2020 c13 Magmahound
Will the Z Fighters get to meet the Never Land Pirates too?
2/7/2020 c13 Skarloey
I'm just saying that I like the original Dragon Ball Z series more than Kai. Kai in my opinion is a bit rushed.
2/7/2020 c13 Aquarius
I know Marina, Stormy, Queen Coralie, Captain Flynn, Pirate Princess, Misty the wonderful witch, Red Jessica, and the other characters that are friends of the Never Land Pirates are not in the story all that much, but I think they have the right to know what kind of danger they're all in now that Cell is in Never Land. But I know Gohan and his new friends can beat him.
2/7/2020 c13 CMC
Thanks for letting me know to help you out. I already have lots of ideas to help you out if you like?
I already have a great idea how this battle of the legion of pirates should end. It begins with Gohan taking control of the battle with Cell and Jake and his crew defeats Grim and the other Pirate villains just like in the movie. At the end, Cell decides to escape and live to fight another day by blinding them with the Solar Flare. Captain Hook betrays Grim and help save the day. The chapter will end with Gohan saying, "We had a big day today. Let's get ready for bed"
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »