FanFiction.Net
for The Saga of Shirou's Summons

8/30/2021 c58 Uday Sra
Awesome
8/30/2021 c58 1Crusada de Lata
Finally finished and what can I say apart from showering it in more praises. I'm sad to see Shirou finally being able to save Sakura and get a daughter with her, but not being able to raise said daughter is heartbreaking.

Anyways, have a good one chief and enjoy the hiatus
8/29/2021 c58 10darthwolf
Unaware of loss, Nor aware of gain; that man’s body was reaching its limit, breaking down. He was ready to die, he made peace with it.
8/29/2021 c57 YuukiAsuna-Chan
God i love the Kiara ones.
8/29/2021 c58 maesde
Great ending fic. Loved it.
8/29/2021 c10 1Crusada de Lata
Been loving this series! Randomly caught it by chance on another late night binge reading spree, only 9 chapters in but I'm loving how you understand these characters. Hoping for more!
8/29/2021 c58 IliIli567
Is this the first chapter that doesn't even mention the focus Servant?
8/29/2021 c58 Greyfox2
Thank you for the the wonderful chapter and take your time to come back to us, we will be here.
8/29/2021 c58 8FactualUnity
Wow. That was a sad chapter. Still, really good. Short and bittersweet, and dat ending song.
8/29/2021 c58 6AinzNamikazeD
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TOO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
IT'S SO SAD AND HAPPY AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
8/29/2021 c58 1Ace of Spies
Wow I actually feel so much depression right now it isn’t even funny
8/29/2021 c58 Nechroz
oof, every time I see a Shirou getting in the same position as Kiritsugu's last moments I get hit right in the feels.
Regarding the hiatus, don't worry Pallan: life can be hard and I'm sure whatever you're going through is tough. Good luck and my best wishes.
8/24/2021 c13 Seriouspizza
These Tamamo chapters are way too good, I love the idea if Shirou connecting with Star Wars like this and I hope to see more fluffy chapters like this.
8/23/2021 c8 Seriouspizza
Just something I couldn't help but think about while reading this chapter, is Tammamo appearing in all her foxy glory here or is she hiding her tail and ears? Because I can't imagine Sakura or Taiga ignoring them.
8/19/2021 c55 ASM769476
Could we maybe get a Chiron 2?
1,341 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »