FanFiction.Net
for The Saga of Shirou's Summons

7/23/2022 c57 12saxcuL. the all-knowing
I am sad I won't get to read Kiara Sessyoin's ending.
7/23/2022 c63 19AK-103
Oh well, all good things must end.

Don't cry because it ended, but smile because it happened and all that.

This has been a journey. Thank you for sharing this with us. We appreciate you.

Write on, author.
7/23/2022 c63 PanzerJ
That was a wonderful ending. I can’t say I’ve been here since the start, or very long for that matter, but thanks for all the work you’ve put into this. It’s been a pleasure to read your stories.
7/12/2022 c56 RegulusCetus
I’ve read all of these nearly ina random order and... I truly wasn’t expecting this to be my favorite.
6/22/2022 c62 2Call Brig On Over
Honestly a little bit of childlike Wonder would have been a godsend for the Fate series.
6/17/2022 c62 1Dragon Bone Z
How many more will you make before this all ends?
6/16/2022 c62 Greyfox2
That was a really fun chapter, never thought I'd see that dirty scoundrel of a Rider get used for anything, though that said, he's a fantastic heel. Fantastic job with Caster, the author-types must be a bit more aggravating to plan out how to write. You did wonderfully, all things said. Good work!
6/15/2022 c62 Nechroz
Man, the concept behind her NP is so cool. Great job
6/14/2022 c62 LegoMyEggo02
Wow, this Murasaki chapter is absolutely boring as hell and it's like she's a completely different person.
5/13/2022 c61 Dhestrya
Wow
5/9/2022 c23 Daybreaker1
Iskander: We built the greatest empire ever known!
Me: You do realize the British and Mongols built bigger ones, right? And theirs lasted longer, too?
5/2/2022 c61 Guest
Me gustaría escribir mí comentario en inglés, pero no no soy muy bueno en ello.
Intento escribir esto lo más simple para que se pueda traducir, así que solo quería decir que ma encantado estas historias que me han hecho compañía a lo largo de la cuarentena.
Eternamente agradecido
4/26/2022 c61 1SentinalSlice
Are you going to write any more of the Altria route? Because I thought that was really interesting and would love to see what happens.
4/26/2022 c59 SentinalSlice
Shirou’s use of ink to project stuff is awesome! I’d love to see more of this route despite it being done.
4/26/2022 c10 SentinalSlice
I thought that with the Iskander route it would lead to Shirou supplying the Army with noble phantasms.
1,341 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »