for Right Here

7/21 c1 WatchtoonzRex
this is very nice . it's better if this is multi chapters tho...
5/27 c1 357Nanthana14
Oh thank you I loved this story. It's fluid, well written and it suits them so well. Ethan's reproaches for not having protected him, the fact that he finally agrees to tell her that he cares about her, the kiss on the forehead, I loved it!
3/21 c1 Guest
This is so sweet! You’re a very smooth writer. One thing I might point out is that “it’s” means “it is” and “its” (with no apostrophe) is a possessive pronoun. I don’t know if autocorrect messed that up for you or what, but that was the only noticeable flaw in the story. Thanks so much for writing this!
10/13/2019 c1 Guest
Cute
9/29/2019 c1 1 Writer Girl
Gosh this is THE cutest! I love it! It hits exactly my nerve of trope 3 this could've gone on forever and I would've been happy to just get lost in it. Will you be continuing or is it a one-shot? Either way thank you for writing this for our fandom you are a gifted writer and I loved every second of reading this.
xoxo Lis
9/1/2019 c1 Guest
Great story
8/1/2019 c1 2Famous4it
This is lovely! Really like your descriptive style which is quite unique and really evokes meaningful imagery. Wish this fandom was more active so you'd get the recognition you deserve! Will be on the look out if you write more for this couple

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service