for Tanith Ruins Everything

11/13/2020 c5 Morbidly-A-Beast
For someone so new the world Tanith just seems to know all the answers, morales, values and ways people think without issue which is mary-sue'ish. Also talking shit to a countrys leader and creating the possibility of a civil war? yeah that should get her kicked out.
8/9/2020 c5 4eragon95159
Continue and update soon her work save Theramore from destruction in Theramore become neutral city with all living races.
7/29/2020 c5 6inphernalmenace
Tanith is a real battle junkie. Jaina keeps looking for the ulterior motive in Tanith agreeing to fight Zmodler. But it turns out she just wants to have a fight.
7/29/2020 c5 Guest
This is a fantastic satire of WoW's morality.
6/25/2020 c4 Guest
lol nice
6/22/2020 c4 Engineer1869
I have to admit it was very satisfying seeing Tanith taking Thrall and Jaina to task over their flawed sense of morality.

Since Cairne is mentioned as a character it will be interesting to see what he makes of the situation with Tanith. Considering he was one of the most principle members of the Horde, Cairne actually might tell Thrall that Tanith criticism of the Horde and its actions are not groundless.
6/21/2020 c4 Guest
The commentary about moralization in WoW and WC3 was addressed before in your other works, but being brought up here is still great.
6/21/2020 c4 inphernalmenace
Wow, Tanith just rhetorically bent Thrall and Jaina over and had her way with them. And it looks like she is taking her first steps toward securing Theramore which seems to be a strategically untenable location for the alliance to have a city, as it is surrounded by the Horde. But it looks like Tanith will be able to come out on top here.
6/11/2020 c3 Prince Chrom
At the point you mention the message you have said Jaina instead of said Tanith.
6/10/2020 c3 Guest
Tanith is hilarious
6/10/2020 c3 inphernalmenace
Heh, this is totally going to work. Either because Thrall is an idiot or because he needs to bend over backwards to satisfy his ideals about peace. Thrall doesn't want this to escalate into a war after all.
6/10/2020 c3 Ravenm
Good to see another chapter.
7/27/2019 c2 Llamrai
Don't have a lot to add after reading a few comments here.
What I have to say is that watching orcs and the race traitor getting BTFO is a lot o fun. Fun that will never get old.
Can't wait to see what is going to happen next.
7/27/2019 c2 Engineer1869
This is pretty amusing, I look forward to seeing what Tanith does next.

Personally I found myself agreeing with a lot of what Tanith says about the horde. Thrall giving Garrosh power despite everyone warning him that it was a bad idea and not making any moves against Garrosh even after Theramore was destroyed with the rest of the horde continuing to follow him. Even after Garrosh was defeated, he has still retained support to the point that people were worried he would become am martyr. Warlords then showed that the orcs would invade azeroth without being corrupted by the burning legion. Vol'jin giving the mantle of warchief despite knowing that it was a bad idea. Battle for Azeroth showed the horde continuing to support Sylvanus even anther the burning of Teldrissil and the blighting of her own troops at Lordaeron. The shear brutality of the invasion of Brennadam. Attacking Mistweaver Nian hospital and her unarmed nurses and patients. Finally there is the arrest of Blaine Bloodhoof with leaders like overlord geya'rah giving the arrest their full support.
7/25/2019 c2 2Novashiro
Hi,
Firsy I want toi say that I've read a lot of your stories and I really enjoyed them. I don't agree with everything but you have your point of view as a writer and you go with it, and it's our duty as readers to accept it. However, there are lore inconsistencies with this chapter which are pretty big and important.
First, the treaty between the orcs and Theramore (not the Alliance) is only a non agression pact. Jaina has no obligation to defend the Horde's ships. Second, the Horde has merchants. It always had farmers and blacksmiths and a lot of the same professions the humans have.
And they trade, when Varian meets with Thrall at Theramore after Onyxia is defeated, they dont talk about how to split heads, Thrall offers new trades to the Alliance in the form of the rich minerals that can be found in Durotar and the expensive exotic products the Alliance doesnt have access to in return for mostly grain and lumber (which was a way to solve the warsong gulch problem) and after meeting with Thrall, Varian was ready to accept.
This ultimately fails because the twilight hammer cult attack them and Varian and Garrosh snaps at each others but the facts are there : Orcs do trade. Their culture may be centered around fighting and honor but they also are a people, the clans used to trade together when they weren't at war and they trade in Azeroth.
I understand your knowledge of this period is limited (especially if you never played WoW) but if you're going to cover the period following WC3 you might want to read a bit more about it before making these kind of statements because you're close, very close to make the Horde a bunch of savages (which they're not, Azeroth, especially during the post WC3 period is a real political mess and understanding it takes a lot of time).
I still hope this is only the words of a human soldier who doesn't understand politics that much (highly skilled diplomats were scarce and Jaina is pretty much the only human leader wanting peace).
Also, the Horde doesnt exterminate the Quilboar for the same reason the Alliane doesn't exterminate gnolls : they aren't dangerous enough to pose a significant threat anymore.
Still, I'm excited to see to see where this is going and hope Tanith won't be too one dimensional.
16 Page 1 2 Next »