for Yet Another Cliche Story

3/16 c65 1Kyuketsuki93
I really love this story and hope you keep working on it. It would be awesome if you updated more than once a week, even if it's still just single response chapters. Maybe every Tuesday and Thursday? Or even also Saturday? Keep up the awesome writing~
2/28 c65 18DeanmonLover67
Come on Connor! What did you do this time? I mean... I'm sure there's slight exaggeration going on, but still. Anyway... Great story so far. Can't wait to see Evan's response!
2/17 c64 4Tsukino.Usagi-Ty
You updating several times a week would be awesome! Dates don't matter to me personally, just don't get too stressed or feel like you need to please fans. Stay safe and well! :D
1/18 c59 18DeanmonLover67
I can't make out much... but if I'm correct, he didn't go to school and he was drinking to forget something...
1/7 c58 DeanmonLover67
You should put part two on here. That way it's all in one spot for us.
11/20/2020 c23 MuSiCaLs ArE LiFe Ahhhhhh
Ahhh I love your fic so far and omg including rich was just awesome! Bmc and Deh r just the best!
7/11/2020 c33 6RachelBarbraBerry1994
I like small dogs. What did Connor do this time?
7/11/2020 c29 RachelBarbraBerry1994
Uh oh, I think Connor might be drunk.
7/11/2020 c25 RachelBarbraBerry1994
Yeah, but no one should use fear to get people to do what they want, or do what they don't want.
7/11/2020 c24 RachelBarbraBerry1994
Well, if I were Connor's sister, I wouldn't have wanted to see him into drugs or a fight. Neither one is okay, and neither one is a good thing.
7/11/2020 c23 RachelBarbraBerry1994
Sorry that I haven't been reviewing for many chapters, but they've been really too short, and so there's really been nothing to say.
7/11/2020 c16 RachelBarbraBerry1994
It's hard to really say anything when these are so short.
7/11/2020 c15 RachelBarbraBerry1994
Okay, this was waaaaaay too short.
7/10/2020 c14 RachelBarbraBerry1994
This is such a sad and a hard story at times because of what both of these boys are going through.
7/10/2020 c13 RachelBarbraBerry1994
You know, it takes a while before the meds a while to really start working.
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »