for Kingdom Hearts: My Keyblade Academia

18h c10 87Big Diesel
Now, I must learn how to write adventure sequences. Great chapter as always!
1/10 c21 LeviKnight
During the exam's please let sora duel wield his kingdom key and riku's brave heart keyblade.
1/10 c21 SliverDragon
Will we have sora say his line "My friends are my power" at some point?
1/3 c21 Guest
When it’s time for the final exams you should have the students fight organization 13 members. Members from the original organization and real ones you fight in Kingdom hearts 3.
1/3 c21 ShadowHunter
If you do data battles here are the ones class 1-A should fight (Ejiro Kirishima and Rikido Sato vs Lexaeus), (Fumikage Tokoyami and Tsuyu Asui vs Xaldin), (Tenya Iida and Mashirao Ojiro vs Luxord), (Shoto Todoroki and Momo Yaoyorozu vs Marluxia), (Ochako Uraraka and Yuga Aoyama vs Zexion), (Mina Ashido and Denki Kaminari vs Axel), (Kyouka Jiro and Koji Koda vs Demyx), (Mezo Shoji and Toru Hagakure vs Xigbar), (Minoru (Mineta and Hanta Sero vs Larxene), (Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo vs Saix), and (Sora and Riku vs Xemnas)
1/2 c21 donnelld764
I had in idea for more KHxMHA ships if your interested a forgotten spark (Kaminari x Xion) and ocean of fire and ice
(Namine x Todoroki) let me know what you think. btw great chapter
12/31/2020 c21 KHVSFF
Nice chapter. I like how you used Sora’s experience to impress Gran Torino. Also kinda confused maybe but wouldn’t Sora jump at the name Shibuya since Neku told him that he’ll see him in shibuya. Either way keep up the good work.
12/31/2020 c21 7
Oh my
1/1 c21 22LanceSennin
Dude you should do data battles for the practical exams
12/31/2020 c21 coreygriffin96
Last chapter of 2020 I see. The Stain fight is really going to be interesting. Sounds like there could be a Heartless Stain fight from the looks of things possibly a nobody of Stain? Looking forward to the next chapter and have a Happy New Year my guy take care and stay safe.
12/31/2020 c21 agbeletey17
I loved this chapter though I wonder will nobodies make their appearance this arc since so many civilians have started losing their hearts, also how will the stain fight work since the moment sora and riku enter the fight stain will get defeated, and will luxu show himself or keep himself hidden.
12/31/2020 c21 2DeltaGamer
I forgot to write a review for the previous chapter but I honestly thought that you would have Sora and Riku go to their own internships, not join the same agencies as a couple of other students. But then again I guess there aren't many to choose from outside of what the anime has shown. Considering what's coming up next I do wonder if you'll have Sora and Riku just fight the Heartless or have one of them help in fighting Stain. Though no doubt they'll have to fight the Heartless and some pro heroes are going notice and question why a couple of kids are fighting monsters. I can see this leading a towards a moment where a few more pro heroes are going to learn the truth about Sora and Riku and then be told to keep a secret themselves. If that happens I'm certainly looking forward to it. And I really, really hope Sora will use a attraction flow this time. Would love to see everyone's reaction to that. Or at the very least pull off a limit with one of the heroes.
12/31/2020 c21 1Nexus240
U mentioned Shibuya!
Didn’t Neku mention that they see him again in Shibuya from Dream Drop Distance!
Oh! Both Sora and Riku should regain the skull reaper keyblade as reference to the TWEWY characters!
:D
12/30/2020 c21 1keybladelight
I wonder what luxu want i know he want to kill sora but I hope that he doesn't reveal himself to soon until kh phase 2 come out. Happy that he take the gazing eye keyblade so that he can show the eye the destruction.

So what luxu has said to stain I'm curious I hope you reveal it.

So luxu has mention xehanort that cool I hope that maybe in a season you can make the data battle would be cool to see the data organization XIII appear one day.

So the internships has begun I'm happy that you show the other students internships like in the anime I hope that Itsuka mention to momo about her love crush to sora and death arms also mention her love crush riku.

Can wait to see the hero killer arc then his the two heroes movie 1 arc with Melissa. I hope that you make the second movie 2 arc with nines.
12/30/2020 c21 slpytlak
Oh boy, now things are about to get nasty. Sora, Izuku and Riku better talk some sense into Tenya.
319 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »