for Death's Champion

2/15/2021 c11 ArashiNokitsune
is this going to continue?, let's be frank a cosmic balance is practically now broken and as soon as Harry learns about the bets that was made by fate not to mention the punishments things are not going to go well for her Harry practically has the power of a fundamental Force now backing him, on the Wayside fate may have made Harry the way he is unintentionally and she is going to reap what she has sown after all she's fate and she could have prevented Harry from having a bad life but did nothing
2/9/2021 c1 noylj
What a fucking idiot. You want to make things better? Fate should just KILL voldie and Bumblemore. If there is fate or whatever, they can correct their own mistakes and not torture Harry.
2/9/2021 c1 Haji the Monster
Just need to point out, having Lily and James show up is a top tier manipulation tactic and Harry should have slapped all three of them to hell and back. I realize you needed a way to force Harry into the past, but having Mommy show up and slap the 'I am disappointed' is just sad. I've seen it used, and it has never been done well.
2/8/2021 c2 VPSale
Snakes should've called him MOMMY
1/21/2021 c11 Lethekeres
Hope to see an update on this soon. I’ve read this story thru twice
1/21/2021 c11 stacygrrl2002
This is one I would have liked to see finished
1/21/2021 c9 stacygrrl2002
That's an unexpected twist. I figured they would find a broom closet once in a while, between missions, now they really can
1/20/2021 c7 frankiebayer2002
Plz update soon
12/24/2020 c11 The God of Perverts
Idk if you have read this one, Fair Lady By: kideaxl.
12/10/2020 c1 Jcassie
I don't think it counts when you're dead if you're a potter or not. I feel bad for Harry
11/25/2020 c11 1OmniViceUser
I love this Story, but please, make "Fate" suffer Hell
11/25/2020 c11 lokyyt
more please keep typing and please reply
11/20/2020 c11 sollieus
this is awesome please keep this going, I am really enjoying what you are doing with just about every character so far and can not wait to see how thing develop.
11/15/2020 c11 Onlyabrit
I love this fic. Really, really original. Keep up the great work. Love to see where you go with this, and see what happens to Dumbles...LOL
10/23/2020 c1 6starlite22
Enjoyed the first chapter, and was looking guests to it, but I’d not like Harry with multiple woman, just Hermione on her own.
270 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »