for Royal scales and Broken guns

7/27 c2 Guest
Me reading this in 2022 man could have continued it would be very good this story,I saw a story here with potential here,too bad you didn't continue
1/7/2020 c2 sad orphan
pliz maker mure sir. plz sir i want some mure
10/29/2019 c2 Da Ninja Dude
It updated?
10/23/2019 c2 BlueBanditBoy
I like the approach you're taking with the story. In that the other races under thumb of the elders don't necessarily like their overlords. Stories like this actually address something that I wish Firaxis had included in the xcom games; a chance to recruit aliens. That would have made an interesting dlc. As happy as I would be for you to continue this story; I fully understand if you don't concluded it.
10/23/2019 c2 lisbjerg123
funny thing. was just thinking about this story the other day...
loved the chapter, but not sure how often i'd be reviewing as their's often not much one could say that's already been said. one can only write (love'd this chapter) so many times after all.
10/22/2019 c2 5Re Lupa
So glad to see another chapter, thank you!
Hoping to see the moment of conflict soon; will they explore the mine? Meet Advent? Maybe run into Xcom?
I'm interested to see that Advent is on the Viper world, too. I thought they were a front specifically on Earth for the Elders' careful herding and blinding of humanity to their planned, gross fate? Vipers should have been dominated long ago, with extreme loyalty to their overlords. Any kind of public front would be pointless at the time of Xcom 2.
Curious! Keep going, I can see the potential for a full, gripping story here!
10/22/2019 c2 PhoenixGuy
this deserves a lot more attention than it's getting
10/22/2019 c1 ArtoriasHellkite
Been waiting for an update for a while, never occurred to me that maybe I should review and show that there was interest hehe... Anyways, a few strange sentences here and there, but the overall plot is still intriguing, especially if the story is already mostly planned out as you say.

I hope you continue writing and that we may see where this story goes, and what becomes of it. Please keep up the work, so very curious to see what happens!
10/16/2019 c1 PhoenixGuy
This is pretty damn good, when will you update this?
10/16/2019 c1 10Just a Crazy-Man
Love
10/14/2019 c1 Guest
It's getting interesting ... waiting for part two!
7/29/2019 c1 Anom
I enjoy the first chapter of the story and I look forward to what you have in store for this interesting story. I wish you best on your journey of creating an interesting tale in the eyes of a Viper. Best of wishes, ANOM.
7/29/2019 c1 5Re Lupa
Mmmm, I'm interested! And curious as to why Bradford is the only named character in the description. Thanks for your work so far!
7/27/2019 c1 Da Ninja Dude
Strong first chapter, looking forward to more
7/27/2019 c1 lisbjerg123
interesting start with the perspective of the Viper home world.
16 Page 1 2 Next »