for The Legend of Shade

7/12/2020 c2 quicksilvergirl17
I thought it was great it reminded me of this book I read a few years ago very well written and I love the details my only complaint is the excotic names of the people or places that were a bit hard to pronounce but that's my bad because I'm not to familiar with the legend of zelda
6/3/2020 c2 Starlord Master
This rocks.
6/3/2020 c1 Starlord Master
Some romance.
7/26/2019 c2 James Birdsong
Nice story
7/25/2019 c1 4InfinitysWraith
I admit I didn't read it because I was immedietly turned away by your summary. Starting anything by saying it's your first immedietly erases any mystery regarding your skill as a writer. Simply put, it makes you look bad even when you may not be. I would be pretty aprehensive about anyone saying here try this, it may or may not make you feel bad. Summaries are a bit like a job application. At a glance I want to know what you can do and that you're confident indoing it.
7/25/2019 c2 95moviefan-92
This is very well written, especially for only your second story (I saw your profile). It's well paced and has a very good use of narration and dialogue. There's a few grammar mistakes here and there, but not many, and none that are really noticeable or that affect the story badly. Definitely seems like a good start to what promises to be a great story.