for Gihren's Greed: Cosmic Crusade

9/12 c29 Guest
It's been over a year a no updates, for Pete's sake update already will you, please and thank you.
Love to see this great story updated and given a proper ending.
8/18 c29 Guest
Still waiting, ever waiting for the promised updates.
8/13 c29 Guest
ARE YOU EVER GOING TO UPDATE THIS STORY, AND THEN GIVE A PROPER ENDING?
LOVE TO SEE IT UPDATED AND THEN COMPLETED SOON.
7/14 c29 Guest
It's been over a year now, are you ever going to update and then finish this story?
Have a good day.
4/25 c29 Guest
Patience has never been my strong suit, it has been a long time since this story has ever received an update.
Please update this story soon.
Thank you and have a nice day.
4/12 c29 Guest
Will you ever update this story?
Love to see what happens next soon.
Have a great week.
3/31 c29 Guest
I hope to see this new chapter and others as soon as you can please and thank you.
Have a great week.
3/19 c29 Guest
Please update this story, love to see it finished please and thank you.
Have a great weekend.
2/21 c25 Axccel
It would be really cool if humanity ended up as a hybrid of the Republic and Principality of Zeon. Mostly because Zeon is so damn cool.
2/21 c29 Axccel
It’s a shame the original Gundam series squandered its opportunities to make Char a hero. He could have destroyed the Zabi, revealed the truth, and used his reputation and bloodline to take control of Zeon and put it on a better path to achieve Zeonistic goals for humanity. Instead, he just directed his hatred at everyone else after the Zabi.
2/18 c29 Guest
Great story, but I'll believe there will more chapters coming, when I see them.
2/15 c29 Guest
Love the story and story line.
I do hope that it is updated soon, please and thank you.
Have a great day.
2/9 c29 JC
I hope ther a Update soon,How will the Plants and Earth adaped to Zeon,s tech.
2/8 c29 Guest
I hope their Update soon,How will Plants and Earth Alliance add to Zeon.
Think Char and ral need to start undermining the Zabi,showing the People of zeon,that Zabi,s way is Wrong,To Me canon Zeon ways always follow the Zebi way.

Kasier Chis any chance you show UC,s Solsystem and Earth Fed reaction to all side 3 colonies disappering.
1/24 c29 Guest
It has almost been a full year since you have written any chapters for this story, I do hope that the story is not dead?
Please continue to write chapters for this story when you can.
Have a great day.