FanFiction.Net
for Gihren's Greed: Cosmic Crusade

6/18/2020 c16 10Just a Crazy-Man
Lov
6/15/2020 c16 2Cosmicsafe74
Great Job on this chapter, I do see the Zeon people liking anime since their timeline didn't really have it. keep up the great work!
6/12/2020 c16 daggercloak000
Nice, finally updated... Make a kinder zeon, I like that plot...
6/11/2020 c16 Imperial warlord
Awesome chapter.
Earth Federation remnants will do three things. Some will surrender, fight to death or escape to join Earth Alliance.
6/11/2020 c16 11Moonreaper666
Aren't the Mobile Suits of SEED much faster and much more agile than those of UC, to the point that only Newtypes, Coordinators and very few specially-talented normal humans can pilot them?

The Zaku does have a durability advantage over the GINN. The latter can be taken down with Autocannons while the former requires explosives

You were wrong about Tanks vs Zakus. In the UC, Eight Federation tanks destroyed a Zaku with one volley and all of the shots hit diferent areas. Zakus should have taken casualties against EA tanks as the former is slower than the GINN and the later is much more dangerous
6/11/2020 c16 22edboy4926
6/11/2020 c16 29SulliMike23
Well, things are definitely going to be interesting in the next chapter. I just hope that the Zeeks will know what they’re getting into once the war intensifies. And knowing Rau Le Crueset, he’ll find some way into integrating Zeon into his plans for mankind’s extinction.
5/9/2020 c11 1heavenly777protector
the fact that I feel that Zeon is the ONLY reasonable faction aside from orb right now... THAT IS MESSED UP in its own right! well done!
4/26/2020 c15 7Muse of Schleissheim
I do find it interesting that Gihren is measuring his response to the attacks. Liberating L4 and preparing counterattacks against ZAFT are par for the course, but I expected him to push for more. Perhaps his Newtype awakening has helped to make him more cautious? Or maybe this is just a prelude to a far grander initiative.

That interaction between the brothers was well done, I think I enjoyed it the most. Gihren's attachment to Garma could turn out to be a double edged sword however; if Garma were to die, then it'd be far too easy for Gihren to go full Space Hitler.

I'd... honestly forgotten about the Federal remnants on the moon. They could make things very difficult for Zeon if they get Minovsky technology to the EA. Watching them deal with Blue Cosmos will be interesting; as an ideology it flies right in the face of the Federation's idea of One Humanity. Not that the Feds can afford to be picky at the moment...

Great work as always!
4/24/2020 c14 Spi-night
I have to say from Ch.1 to 14, this is a nicely written story, the pacing is good, battles are done really well especially how Zeon gain their victories only through conveniences as the numerous mistakes the Earth Alliance and ZAFT made in their fight with Zeon, minowsky particles and high tier Mobile Suit Pilots. The characters are on point everyone from the Zabis, PLANTS Supreme Council, ORB's 5 houses, Char, Mu, Gladys not a single one is OOC it me curious on how you would write "Jesus Yamato" in your story. Lol. Thou you really swerved me at the end of the last chapter I would have expected Seiran to be the one to broker a deal with Zeon not Sahaku since their the ones responsible for the 5 gundams unless they're planning to pull an Anaheim you really have my attention now I can't wait to see what you plan to do next. I know this story is not your priority but I anxiously await the next chapter.
4/26/2020 c4 1heavenly777protector
This is INCREDIBLY well written and put together. DO you think Russia would still be an independent power in the CE era at least a big player in Eurasia? historically Russia has always bee fiercely independent and I don't see them folding to anybody short of a full-blown nuclear war. Also, it would be nice to see ZAFT and the Atlantic Federation get some ships that aren't crap. ZAFT ships just look... odd. and Federation ships and just cannon fodder, the Drake at least should be replaced with something more powerful.
4/24/2020 c15 11Moonreaper666
Imagining just how terrifying Zeon will be once they have Phase Shift Armor. Zeon will be interested in making Coordinators and Altered Carbons of their own. Imagine Minerva and clones of Elpeo Ple as Coordinators

Wondering if the Eurasian Bloc, Latin America Bloc and South Africa Bloc of the Alliance might sue for peace with both ZAFT and Zeon?

Kinda wish that Zeon would not use nukes and Anthrax on space colonies, drop a space colony on Cosmic Earth and prevent the Breaking of the World Incident in Season 2
4/24/2020 c15 Imperial warlord
Awesome chapter.
Can't wait for next one.
4/24/2020 c15 1Nightroad816
Damn it...why i got a bad feeling that the Atlantic Federation will take advantage against ZAFT and Zeon for the sake of wiping out Coordinators
4/24/2020 c15 22edboy4926