FanFiction.Net
for Gihren's Greed: Cosmic Crusade

2/15 c29 Guest
Love the story and story line.
I do hope that it is updated soon, please and thank you.
Have a great day.
2/9 c29 JC
I hope ther a Update soon,How will the Plants and Earth adaped to Zeon,s tech.
2/8 c29 Guest
I hope their Update soon,How will Plants and Earth Alliance add to Zeon.
Think Char and ral need to start undermining the Zabi,showing the People of zeon,that Zabi,s way is Wrong,To Me canon Zeon ways always follow the Zebi way.

Kasier Chis any chance you show UC,s Solsystem and Earth Fed reaction to all side 3 colonies disappering.
1/24 c29 Guest
It has almost been a full year since you have written any chapters for this story, I do hope that the story is not dead?
Please continue to write chapters for this story when you can.
Have a great day.
12/24/2021 c1 DDD
When is the next update coming ?!
10/10/2021 c1 anon
you are a fucking shithouse! stop coming onto this website!
9/25/2021 c29 Guest
I DO HOPE THAT MORE CHAPTERS ARE COMING SOON.
IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG SINCE ANYTHING HAS BEEN DONE TO THIS STORY.
9/12/2021 c29 Guest
I would love for you to please write more chapters for this story!
8/18/2021 c28 Guest
Why would Zeon need to share its technology with the Alliance? Aside from Mobile Suits, the Alliance can get nuclear fusion, beam technology and minovsky particles from the Federation Remnant anyway.
8/18/2021 c28 Guest
Why would Zeon need to share technology with the Alliance. Aside from mobile suits the Alliance can get nuclear fusion, beam technology and minovsky particles from the Federation Remnant anyway.
8/16/2021 c29 Guest
I really hope that you continue to write more chapters for this story.
7/17/2021 c29 S
I've read through this fic and I enjoyed it! I'm not used to writing reviews, so here are some impressions/things I'm curious about happening in the future.

When Newtypes become publicly known, that's definitely going to add a big twist to Natural/Coordinator tensions, and I'm curious how both sides will react when that information becomes widespread. Will Coordinator and Natural Newtypes cooperate, or remain as two separate groups?

Gihren's plan to allow Earth and Zaft to tear themselves apart is similar to Rau's original plan... but Rau will probably adjust his in reaction to Zeon and any future revelations about Newtypes.

Finally I'm curious if Char will encounter Rau, his fellow masked man with a secret agenda, or if you'll write more interactions between canon CE and UC characters.
7/17/2021 c29 Guest
Hope to see more chapters very soon.
Keep up the great work.
6/15/2021 c29 Guest
Hope to see more chapters for this great story soon.
Keep up the great work.
4/20/2021 c28 14Aldon Blackreyne
Gihren's plan is not surprising. Let his potential rivals destroy each other then step in and mop up the survivors. Though he should consider bringing the minor superstates into Zeon's sphere of influence. South America, Equatorial Union, Scandinavia and Orb to create a 'Neutral' Zeon Front planetside Further bolstering their numbers.
307 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »